Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're still not going to mention that information? You know, Kiwi also hid the luffy fan club info on Day 1. Spill the beans whether it's fake info or not.

Nope sorry, first wagon is on someone not on the list and second can be on Usopp. If you're town reading Fuji then we can let him stay, that is if he gets checked out first.

@MangoSenpai what's up with the Fuji gift? Let us know when you get anything.
Apparently JDB is TAC(the role). That‘s what made Kiwi think the mods are scum.

Yeah he is in too deep, emotion is overriding his reasoning
You don't know shit. I expected much more from @LANJI CUCKSMOKE and @Flower.

I asked MULTIPLE times for an invest or a fucking person with masoning ability to check me the entire day and yet @Flower 's salty ass choose to ignore me and keep acting as if i was being scummy.

I fucking sent an upgrade to Mango, Lanji apparently did something to me and town reads me but NO thats not enough, i am scum for started a wagon on a chick i've sussed on an off all DAY last phase.

Shut the hell up.

So you're still not going to mention that information? You know, Kiwi also hid the luffy fan club info on Day 1. Spill the beans whether it's fake info or not.

Nope sorry, first wagon is on someone not on the list and second can be on Usopp. If you're town reading Fuji then we can let him stay, that is if he gets checked out first.

@MangoSenpai what's up with the Fuji gift? Let us know when you get anything.
Today is not the day for splintering, let's do it my way. Usopp first

I asked MULTIPLE times for an invest or a fucking person with masoning ability to check me the entire day and yet @Flower 's salty ass choose to ignore me and keep acting as if i was being scummy.

I fucking sent an upgrade to Mango, Lanji apparently did something to me and town reads me but NO thats not enough, i am scum for started a wagon on a chick i've sussed on an off all DAY last phase.

Shut the hell up.
Thankyou for proving my point, go get some sleep dude. You are safe for today

Shut the hell up.
its ok fuji stop
you arent getting lynched
lets take a breather guys
I have a good topic
lets discuss zoro

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
yea fk it, lets do the nessos method then. i gotta go sleep so wont argue too much. expecting protections after this

im town vig w.e the fk this guy MonsterZoro is

a zoro fan with sanji avi, hes trolled both fandoms or sm sht

> none knows him so he is currently unidentified to scans

> if i kill a townie im rolecrushed and voteless next cycle

> if i kill a scum my next kill is immune to blocks. if i kill a scum again it becomes a superkill

if at any point i kill a town i lose my streak

i submitted no action last night. dont wanna risk losing townie, get myself rolecrushed AND lose vote power. too risky. the failed kill last night is not mine.

my current possible vig list to help PoE:
midnight
tobi
tpein
rayan
robin
beta
kiwi
odd
luthon
I have no idea who monster zoro is.

Do you get role crushed permanently for the game if you misfire and kill a townie?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Usopp your reasons for Flower being scum were bad: these were your reasons, yes?

1) Flower and Fuji both pressured you and tagged you multiple times. Nat even told FLower to chill with the tagging. Did you check your notifications?
i skipped like 30-40 pages. but read the tags. thats not pressure at all. pressure is whats been done today, but its way too overdue for it

2) More often than not, Town are the ones who act extremely annoyed or pissed when they are mislynched. Flower's reaction last phase should have been instantly town indicative. Don't you remember how Fuji wanted you gone in the Valentines game? Same thing here. Scum on the other hand are more happy-go lucky about getting lynched.
this is 1000% not true, unles ur just playing with bad players

scum can fake these emotional reactions easy asfk. i straight up ignore them most of the time. give me logical reasons or fk off. no emotions.

3) She was actually suspicious of Robin, so were a lot of other players.
votes say other wise
if they r then why not prove it?

4) Day extension is not a scum ability and extending when she was the leading wagon doesn't automatically make her scum. She could have done so to avoid a mislynch.
yes i am aware for the 10th time
i did not just lynch her for that. day extension could help save scum too and combining it with the ability that tells fuji to move his vote and it becomes suspicious af

5) Thread went quiet after Luthon started leading because more than half the players in the game were suspicious of him.
this is a lie or else flower wont be lynched
get ur facts correctly

if u think more than half the game derailed to flower ur in denial

6) Thread became active again when Flower was leading because she was town read by so many players. Also we all know that the thread always becomes active during EoD.
yet she got lynched??

how r u telling me luthon scum read by half players while flower town red by so many players, yet, one man usopp got her lynched?

ur not thinking properly rn lind. i suggest u re-read that EoD

7) Her vote on Luthon would have been viewed as her saving herself from a lynch. That's a scum move. Also, Fuji was tagging people to vote her up, how would she not take that as scum indicative?
again, are u implying fuji or me is an idiot scum to make it that obvious or he is scummate with luthon? which one is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.