Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed I highlighted this exact point earlier in the day. What do you think about the possibility of Fuji attempting to save TAC last minutes? What do you think about the other people who voted you during those minutes by sheeping him?

I don't like Usopp is so confident scum was not amongst your voters. Why would he be? Just because today's lynch write up looks fake to him? It might still be fake and scum could still be inside, judging from the way he speaks about the wagon mentioning the lynch write up it almost looks like he is ruling out the chance there are possibly more than one types of scums in the game, is he afraid of those voters getting the heat for some reason?

Sounds so convenient of Usopp to come up with that convinction.
Well, for me it all depends on what Usopp flips. I‘m almost sure that if he is scum we will find a scum mate of his on the wagon as well.

Hi guys, it's me oddoddfruit. I am humbly requesting 100 word essays from everyone again on why you are townie. Looks like Flower was setup to look bad with a 60 word restriction so I'm glad I didn't push it yesterday but today it really should get done. It will be a great help to town if you go through with it, I can't reveal the benefits of doing this so I'm just going to ask you guys to trust me here. Besides it's only a 100 words, you all write that much without even trying.

If you've already done it could you be a lamb and please just quote the post you did it on then tag me, I'll make sure I make a note of it. Sorry for not paying the most attention but I feel like a bit of an outsider this game, plus I went on a bender but that's not relevant to today I suppose I am however still a mafia player and yes Lanji I've got some reads and I think we can make some serious town progress today.

If you're having any trouble reaching 100 words just ask your fellow townies for some pointers, I'm sure they'll be happy to lend a hand. Seraphoenix how's that for 200 words and then some?
Hi guys, it's me t pein (tm). I am humbly writing this 100 word essay upon the request by oddfruit. I will write this to explain why I T Pein am a townie. First of all it looks like Flower was setup to look bad with a 60 word restriction so I'm glad this wasnt pushed yesterday but today. It is my goal that this essay will greatly help town, I know that the benefits of doing this essay are secret but I will have to trust odd here. Besides it's only a 100 words, i will write that much without even trying.

With that said,
I am town because I was trying to prevent mafia from lynching flower.
Flower is an easy target for a lynch,
I isolated flower and I town read them.
Flower used a very pro town ability so it was town confirmed 100%.
If I was mafia I would had allowed mafia to get the easy lynch.
I also delivered some shady people.
Midnight delight was one of them.

Indeed I highlighted this exact point earlier in the day. What do you think about the possibility of Fuji attempting to save TAC last minutes? What do you think about the other people who voted you during those minutes by sheeping him?

I don't like Usopp is so confident scum was not amongst your voters. Why would he be? Just because today's lynch write up looks fake to him? It might still be fake and scum could still be inside, judging from the way he speaks about the wagon mentioning the lynch write up it almost looks like he is ruling out the chance there are possibly more than one types of scums in the game, is he afraid of those voters getting the heat for some reason?

Sounds so convenient of Usopp to come up with that convinction.
It sounds like Usopp made a valid point, though. If the mafia faked the writeup, then it's likely nobody who voted for Flower is part of their team, else they wouldn't have been put forward as a lynch today. The players who think the writeup is fake should be adamant about lynching someone who isn't among those five today.

If there is anyone who said they think the writeup is fake, but isn't trying to lynch someone who wasn't named in the writeup, then perhaps the writeup is real, that person is guilty, and they're trying to distract from their teammate who was named in the writeup.

Personally, I don't think the writeup is fake.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
If there is anyone who said they think the writeup is fake, but isn't trying to lynch someone who wasn't named in the writeup, then perhaps the writeup is real, that person is guilty, and they're trying to distract from their teammate who was named in the writeup.
Yeah, this would be me. I am still open to the idea of lynching another player who is not among the 5 listed. But popular opinion is for an Usopp lynch.

The only other lynch which I'm on board as well is the Luthon lynch.

Yeah, this would be me. I am still open to the idea of lynching another player who is not among the 5 listed. But popular opinion is for an Usopp lynch.

The only other lynch which I'm on board as well is the Luthon lynch.
"Popular opinion" is easily changed, as we saw yesterday with the late CFD against Flower.

Anyway, I can't say much more this phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.