Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I’ll back this up, that’s exactly who I am. Your original role and my only one are why I came up with my whole theory in the first place; you were and I am a non-Informer mod, and we’re both town as a result. That’s why I’ve been clinging to that shit, because I noticed the similarities between your old role and mine.

Emil

Certified Memelord
He wants to make it to day 3, he has something planned. He's obviously bulletproof so we can't vig him and there's no way I'm going to let him get away with it.

Usopp main wagon, that is final. Talking to you @Lindltaylor
where is this even coming from

i want to personally make it to day 3 cuz i never do that as town, and ive never claimed bullet proof so what kinda fantasy is this coming from u

how does town even listen to u lol

ohhhh bbby lets gooo

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Now that that's over with, back to what I was saying. Here's why I am suspicious of Tobi:

Tobi might as well not have posted anything in this game, for all his posts are worth. He has said several times that he isn't reading anything. However, he used an ability on Jew D. Boy last night, who is a central player in this game and a high priority target. If Tobi isn't reading the game, then either he chose his target randomly, or his teammates directed him toward JDB.
Hell of a time to chime in here...so Tobs blocked me from blocking TAC, who is supposedly roleblock immune...not exactly sure what to make of that at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.