Status
Not open for further replies.
I am town because I am trying my hardest to ensure that Town wins, If I wasn't into this game I wouldn't have taken my annoying passive so seriously because I wanna win this game and make sure to minimise the amount of town Lynched and Killed by Mafia. I made some mistakes this game like not using my abilities in Night 1 and jumping on the Flower bandwagon but the former happened because of irl stuff and the latter happened because I trusted Fuji a lot
@oddoddfruit
Just copy this and add 13 more words to it and you're good

I like the energy but it's not 100 words sorry
Oh, I thought it was 100 characters, not words.

How's this:

I am town because I was not town in my only other game here, so in terms of probability, it is much likelier for me to be town this time than not. Anyone who is familiar with probability ad statistics can clearly see the unlikelihood of me turning up guilty in every game I've played here so far. I am intimately familiar with such concepts because of the wonderful education I received from the renowned scholars in Ohara. That was before the island was destroyed; now I live out my days in solitude, passing the time arguing with Usopp and Flower about whether anyone can accurately read Flower.

Now that that's over with, back to what I was saying. Here's why I am suspicious of Tobi:

Tobi might as well not have posted anything in this game, for all his posts are worth. He has said several times that he isn't reading anything. However, he used an ability on Jew D. Boy last night, who is a central player in this game and a high priority target. If Tobi isn't reading the game, then either he chose his target randomly, or his teammates directed him toward JDB.

Just copy this and add 13 more words to it and you're good
:goatasure:
I am town because I am trying my hardest to ensure that Town wins, If I wasn't into this game I wouldn't have taken my annoying passive so seriously because I wanna win this game and make sure to minimise the amount of town Lynched and Killed by Mafia. I made some mistakes this game like not using my abilities in Night 1 and jumping on the Flower bandwagon but the former happened because of irl stuff and the latter happened because I trusted Fuji a lot. Sneed feed and seed formerly Chuck's. The Congo is a country that doesn't have the Nile River. Shawn Mendes sucks ass

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Chinese fire drill, it's where you rally a lynch on someone right near the end of the day. Stupidest tactic ever for town as it invalidates all the reads and wagons gathered throughout the whole day phase
Yeah, a cfd is never a good option. Honestly, that's what leads to last minute vote changes and wagons.

Usopp was contradictory completely last phase - said he didn't want to vote FLower or Fuji for activity, but ended up making Flower a last minute wagon.

If Usopp eventually flips Cult we should still go for TAC in my opinion.
Yeah, between the matter between Tac and Tris is still not settled.

Now that that's over with, back to what I was saying. Here's why I am suspicious of Tobi:

Tobi might as well not have posted anything in this game, for all his posts are worth. He has said several times that he isn't reading anything. However, he used an ability on Jew D. Boy last night, who is a central player in this game and a high priority target. If Tobi isn't reading the game, then either he chose his target randomly, or his teammates directed him toward JDB.
oh
you know
@Queen, you were asking jdb if something happened to him
why

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"

You could have come out with this info in the same post that you voted Tobi.

Could have helped save a lot of hours tbh.

Btw, do you have an ability called "Active Lurk"?

You could have come out with this info in the same post that you voted Tobi.

Could have helped save a lot of hours tbh.

Btw, do you have an ability called "Active Lurk"?
Maybe, but I'm the sort of player who errs on the side of caution. Even now, I'm afraid the mafia will kill me now that they know I'm a tracker. I hope they will remember that tracking is considered the weakest of the traditional investigative abilities.

Tell me why you're asking me that before I decide whether to answer or not.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Page 241 when writing this post. Mario not caught up.
Usopp gwts lynched first and then we vig Fuji, Fuji keeps on saying we should vig Usopp so he clearly wants him to live, probably have a bulletproof Usopp
Honestly don't think this is the way to go, the entire reason why we want to have mainwagon outside of the "votepool" is to check the validity of the WU.
Lanji is vouching for me and i sent something to Mango, though i am unsure why he didn't get it yet. If you feel like im still scum then i cant change your mind.
You might've been RBd or something, since you mentioned earlier that Reborn said that the RB info wasn't supposed to happen. So that leads me to believe that RBs and other things like Transporting etc. won't be known to you.
AND the ppl that didnt tell us to not vote flower. they are responsible too. NO EXCEPTIONS
Lmao, that's a blatant lie.
Are you even trying lmao

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Usopp.

But if we want to test the WU we should lynch outside of the pool. Which may or may not be a scum tactic to deflect from the wagon if the WU is fake and they count on us thinking that.
Indeed I highlighted this exact point earlier in the day. What do you think about the possibility of Fuji attempting to save TAC last minutes? What do you think about the other people who voted you during those minutes by sheeping him?

I don't like Usopp is so confident scum was not amongst your voters. Why would he be? Just because today's lynch write up looks fake to him? It might still be fake and scum could still be inside, judging from the way he speaks about the wagon mentioning the lynch write up it almost looks like he is ruling out the chance there are possibly more than one types of scums in the game, is he afraid of those voters getting the heat for some reason?

Sounds so convenient of Usopp to come up with that convinction.

Status
Not open for further replies.