Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I literally single handedly worked to establish Flower as town all day.
I fed you guys midnight delight and went to bed.
Then when I woke up flower was lynched.
Fuji get lynched and then its your turn.
All flower voters deserve the lynch
Usopp gwts lynched first and then we vig Fuji, Fuji keeps on saying we should vig Usopp so he clearly wants him to live, probably have a bulletproof Usopp

good we r getting ppl to talk now that we got some votes on robin

good sht

Usopp gwts lynched first and then we vig Fuji, Fuji keeps on saying we should vig Usopp so he clearly wants him to live, probably have a bulletproof Usopp
Lynching him is fine too. I said vig him because people seemed hell bent on TAC today again. Don't know what he has, he claims invests fail on him ( i call bs on that).

Lanji is vouching for me and i sent something to Mango, though i am unsure why he didn't get it yet. If you feel like im still scum then i cant change your mind.

I wont be there before the phase ends guys, so i know mango wants TAC off, he will give us a lot of info on Tris/JDB/Nat/Kiwi(Flower),etc

Though i do not think he is scum i'm just gonna vote him and be on my way.

Vote Lynch TACO BELL @Reborn @Noctis

I'm sorry PICA, i don't think you're bad but i'll just go with this. @LuthonTheDragDown

Gn.

Lynching him is fine too. I said vig him because people seemed hell bent on TAC today again. Don't know what he has, he claims invests fail on him ( i call bs on that).

Lanji is vouching for me and i sent something to Mango, though i am unsure why he didn't get it yet. If you feel like im still scum then i cant change your mind.

I wont be there before the phase ends guys, so i know mango wants TAC off, he will give us a lot of info on Tris/JDB/Nat/Kiwi(Flower),etc

Though i do not think he is scum i'm just gonna vote him and be on my way.

Vote Lynch TACO BELL @Reborn @Noctis

I'm sorry PICA, i don't think you're bad but i'll just go with this. @LuthonTheDragDown

Gn.
This is not an Usopp vote, everyone else can ignore this post

Town is all over the place, I'm taking over the leadership position.

If you don't get your lynch today don't make a big stink about it, just be patient we will get to them all eventually. As long as a scum goes down there's nothing to worry about, this uber tunneling is not helping anyone but scum, a unified town is an imvincible town

Town is all over the place, I'm taking over the leadership position.

If you don't get your lynch today don't make a big stink about it, just be patient we will get to them all eventually. As long as a scum goes down there's nothing to worry about, this uber tunneling is not helping anyone but scum, a unified town is an imvincible town
What happened to your essay stuff, and can you answer me? Are people finally going for Usopp now?

The problem i have with this is that i town read Mango and i agree with him in regards to Luthon, his flip will give a boatload of information about Tris/JDB/Kiwi(who is now Flower) and even Nat. And he wanted to Lynch him yesterday with Flowa 1.0, not sure how to feel about this switch into Usopp.

I'll still vote him, because i want him gone tbh, i'll try to wake up before the end of the phase just incase anything changes.

Vote Lynch Go D Scumsopp,

How do you feel about your Lynch bro @Go D. Usopp ™
Essays are still open, always will be while I live

Yes we are going for Usopp now and your contribution is no longer required[/QUOTE]
You mean for the essay or voting Usopp?

The problem i have with this is that i town read Mango and i agree with him in regards to Luthon, his flip will give a boatload of information about Tris/JDB/Kiwi(who is now Flower) and even Nat. And he wanted to Lynch him yesterday with Flowa 1.0, not sure how to feel about this switch into Usopp.

I'll still vote him, because i want him gone tbh, i'll try to wake up before the end of the phase just incase anything changes.

Vote Lynch Go D Scumsopp,

How do you feel about your Lynch bro @Go D. Usopp ™
For the gamestate in general, you are either scum or bad town. Go take a few step backs, you've clocked in over a 1000 posts already

Nope we are lynching Luthon on the main wagon and second wagon can be on Fuji or Usopp

@oddoddfruit I don't mind you taking over as leadership but I want two wagons.
I dont mind you Lynching me but explain, you redirected whatever it is that Lanji wanted to do onto me, i also tried to send something to Mango but he apparently didn't get it yet.

Why do you want to Lynch me?

If MIdnight isn't getting lynched then I'll go with TAC:

Vote Lynch @LuthonTheDragDown @Reborn

He is still doing that trolling thing. Also convenient that he is roleblock immune when JDB was apparently sussing him for not getting RB'd. It will also give info on JDB and that fodder Mario character who keeps fucking tagging me.

No one forget @RayanOO @Seraphoenix @T-Pein™ as well
tho sera tends to be inactive
and rayan is moreso
but isnt pushing anything.
I tried reading last night but pages were being added faster than I finished reading one :kayneshrug:

There is too much fucking spam in this thread. I saw a whole lot of fighting, which while entertaining, doesn't really help us.

Take out the spammers and make it manageable, then I will be able to contribute more. I mean really. 80 pages added overnight :lawsigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.