Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought you trusted kiwi?
But that doesnt mean Kiwi was town...
It means they can trick me.
I am more aware of flowers play.

id honestly rather look at the ppl avoiding flower's wagon rather than the ones voting it

starting with the one that showed tmi signs of flower and fake claimed a post number restriction

i fken beg u dumasses, pressure this sht

[vote lynch robin] @Reborn
Nah,
You and fuji are baddies for lynching flower even tho they were town af.
Imagine thinking a day extension ability is mafia like?

*rolls eyes.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I don't understand. You said that you wrote a response, right? I received nothing. I don't think you are able to do that. Bonbon told me that you accepted. That's all I got.

Nothing is gonna happen to you except appearing guilty for the following night. The night after that you are gonna be inno again. Only if that was your og alignment ofc.
You mentioned something that kinda requires following up in that message, that’s why I’m curious as to what you got out of it...otherwise, you just fucked up my alignment for a night and we both get nothing out of the deal?

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
You mentioned something that kinda requires following up in that message, that’s why I’m curious as to what you got out of it...otherwise, you just fucked up my alignment for a night and we both get nothing out of the deal?
Oh yeah. You get nothing. :emohiyo: I fulfilled one of my conditions. That's what I got.

I was asking for help. You accepted it. You get nothing. Don't be selfish, Jew.

Maybe you are gonna appear guilty. Maybe not. It depends.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Oh yeah. You get nothing. :emohiyo: I fulfilled one of my conditions. That's what I got.

I was asking for help. You accepted it. You get nothing. Don't be selfish, Jew.

Maybe you are gonna appear guilty. Maybe not. It depends.
...You say this like I’m supposed to be, what? Grateful? That you screwed me for no reason? It didn’t even prove that you’re townie, man. How many players do you need to make vulnerable to do something useful for town?

Yuelyn

...You say this like I’m supposed to be, what? Grateful? That you screwed me for no reason? It didn’t even prove that you’re townie, man. How many players do you need to make vulnerable to do something useful for town?
Kinda. You are helping a useless townie to become useful. I need town to be smart. And not change our lynch target at the last minute. You guys messed up too. I even said it that don't change target cuz that could make things worse for me.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Kinda. You are helping a useless townie to become useful. I need town to be smart. And not change our lynch target at the last minute. You guys messed up too. I even said it that don't change target cuz that could make things worse for me.
You can’t put that on me, sis, talk to the others who all flip their votes three at a time for seemingly no reason. Either way, if I’m helping you, then maybe we should both be grateful :kayneshrug:

Yuelyn

You can’t put that on me, sis, talk to the others who all flip their votes three at a time for seemingly no reason. Either way, if I’m helping you, then maybe we should both be grateful :kayneshrug:
Yeah, I know. I wasn't specifically talking about you. But these last minutes vote changes don't help me at all.

Flowa is a good girl .

I think Usopp def could be looked into, because he was the main doubter for the FLowa 1.0 lynch. I'd prefer an Invest hitting him up but if we have to lynch Usopp it won't be the biggest deal. Just losing an active and pressuring townie in a game where that's a scarcity.

Midnight seems fine to me, but I think the rest are pretty good. Jew leans scum only because of his insistence I am scum and his hardcore tunneling.
Invests don't work on him. He said so himself.

before I forget

pica size comparison .

His scaled height in golem form is noted to be 1500 m to 1700 m.
The recognised threshold for when a hill becomes a mountain is 609.6m

luffy in g3rd could barely take off part of his head.

with feats
zoro's dc >>>>>>>> luffy , luffy can prob match that with g4 but zoro still hasnt used ashura yet.
only character with comparable feats is likely garp
Garp crushed mountains before taking on chinjao.

DR zoro might actually already be admiral level
on par with prime garp in terms of dc at least.
Ok Shishio.

Status
Not open for further replies.