Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
The problem i have with this is that i town read Mango and i agree with him in regards to Luthon, his flip will give a boatload of information about Tris/JDB/Kiwi(who is now Flower) and even Nat. And he wanted to Lynch him yesterday with Flowa 1.0, not sure how to feel about this switch into Usopp.

I'll still vote him, because i want him gone tbh, i'll try to wake up before the end of the phase just incase anything changes.

Vote Lynch Go D Scumsopp,

How do you feel about your Lynch bro @Go D. Usopp ™
i feel like its a pretty easy escape goat used by scum rn

maybe ask urself do i even have scumates rn or every1 just wants me gone

odd wont explain what his sht does, tris and luthon should have 100% 1 scum among them, flower 2.0 is scum asfk if luthon flips scum, queen is practically immune to everything and can temper with lynch, robin shows tmi signs on flower 1.0 and lies about post restrictions, beta want us to tunnel hard and follow the alleged fake AL sama writeup

like i said, this lynch makes no sense and there isn't a proper case on me. too many opportunistic ningens using it as escape goat but man town loves to see me flip cuz i interact with every1

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I dont mind you Lynching me but explain, you redirected whatever it is that Lanji wanted to do onto me, i also tried to send something to Mango but he apparently didn't get it yet.

Why do you want to Lynch me?
Inconsistency with reads, tunneling, changing votes on a whim and do you really think I believe your paranoia reasons for lynching FLower? That's a weak justification for a lynch tbh.

If MIdnight isn't getting lynched then I'll go with TAC:

Vote Lynch @LuthonTheDragDown @Reborn

He is still doing that trolling thing. Also convenient that he is roleblock immune when JDB was apparently sussing him for not getting RB'd. It will also give info on JDB and that fodder Mario character who keeps fucking tagging me.

I tried reading last night but pages were being added faster than I finished reading one :kayneshrug:

There is too much fucking spam in this thread. I saw a whole lot of fighting, which while entertaining, doesn't really help us.

Take out the spammers and make it manageable, then I will be able to contribute more. I mean really. 80 pages added overnight :lawsigh:
Wait, can you please tell us if you did something to Tris last night? Do you have an ability called "What rules"?

i feel like its a pretty easy escape goat used by scum rn

maybe ask urself do i even have scumates rn or every1 just wants me gone

odd wont explain what his sht does, tris and luthon should have 100% 1 scum among them, flower 2.0 is scum asfk if luthon flips scum, queen is practically immune to everything and can temper with lynch, robin shows tmi signs on flower 1.0 and lies about post restrictions, beta want us to tunnel hard and follow the alleged fake AL sama writeup

like i said, this lynch makes no sense and there isn't a proper case on me. too many opportunistic ningens using it as escape goat but man town loves to see me flip cuz i interact with every1
There are reasons for wanting your Lynch mate, but meh at this point i don't care about this game anymore.

If people want to Lynch me then so be it.

Inconsistency with reads, tunneling, changing votes on a whim and do you really think I believe your paranoia reasons for lynching FLower? That's a weak justification for a lynch tbh.

Wait, can you please tell us if you did something to Tris last night? Do you have an ability called "What rules"?
Who did i tunnel, believe what you want. Vote me, stop saying you sus me and vote me.

People are humans, they are not godamn machines. I got paranoid and voted her. Not everyone makes calculated decisions 24/7.

I dont think youre town btw.

Also

So tunneling is scum indicative and Flip flopping is scum indicative, are people supposed to sit there and do nothing?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
@Natalija do so pls

also nat seems to have implied she didnt turn in her action either .
Nat apparently didn't turn in her action, Midnight didn't, Usopp's actions are literally random or some shit and he won't turn in an action and Tris can't turn in an action until conditions are fulfilled.

Not to mention that Midnight is a role blocker apparently. So when we have so many players not turn in an action, then the chances of another player's action getting role blocked is even less likely. Meaning the chances of a kill hitting someone who is immune is higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.