Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Jew D. Boy I hope you aren’t scum. I have town lean on you, but you were pretty quick to ask me to send you that message.
Well, to hear TAC say it, I’m the scummiest one of all...I trust that you can make your own determination on that subject. Still, I’m town, so you should have nothing to fear if you’re the same :cheers:

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
The tinfoiler in me noticed that you said this after the Captain said he was going to sleep as a stall tactic, but the phase is young, so I’ll reserve judgment until he’s back online.
Lmao. Pure coincidence. You are gonna receive it. Don’t worry. Unless scum does something before you could receive it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
experience Usopp. Day phases are for town, night phases are for mafia. I've never played a game where extending the day phase is for mafia because the more discussion town can have the more information we can get. If you can find me a game where that is true, then show me.

Mafia abilities are more than often shutting day phase early and locking the votes.

I didn't say you wanted to lynch her for that ability, don't twist my words. I'm saying you tinfoiling it to be a scum ability sounds like something you would do as scum.
i havn't seen either, but u really never know. and i havn't seen a townie extending dp either. but what made it bad for me is combining it with the ability telling fuji to move from flower.

so what do u think about that ability? was fuji lying to get more ppl on flower?

which btw @Fujishiro how did u end up voting flower even after u were warned not to? were u lying about that cuz doesnt seem anything happened to u. im more than happy to send u to gallotine tbh

[vote lynch fuji] @Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.