Status
Not open for further replies.
This might sound dumb but I actually don't know how to link write ups and vote counts post.

I know the option to link is given but on phone I don't know which option allows us to link and how πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘
Jist click on the number of the post, that will give you the link to copypaste and put where you want. You can also rename them

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
β€Ž
Sup people just woke up and caught up

I noticed a consistent wagon derailed on Usopp but this is not necessarily bad news because the TAC wagon is still potent and because Usopp is a man I was suspecting to be his scummate and honestly still do, I think we are getting it right at last

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
β€Ž
I'm heftily disliking Nat and Fuji too. The first keeps being inconsistent when it comes to her reads on player, the latter turned even more aggressive than the usual which is not meant to be a good sign. But there's a catch, he started this OMGUS thing when Flower commenced to pressure him which is worse if put into the equation.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
β€Ž
I have a feeling TAC should remain the lynch because I'm not exactly as confident about Usopp, there are other chances for TAC teammates and also two scums leading the lynch wagons sounds like possibly too great to constitute the truth, however Usopp could still be Cult or viceversa, it's harsh to decipher this.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
Sup people just woke up and caught up

I noticed a consistent wagon derailed on Usopp but this is not necessarily bad news because the TAC wagon is still potent and because Usopp is a man I was suspecting to be his scummate and honestly still do, I think we are getting it right at last
I have a feeling TAC should remain the lynch because I'm not exactly as confident about Usopp, there are other chances for TAC teammates and also two scums leading the lynch wagons sounds like possibly too great to constitute the truth, however Usopp could still be Cult or viceversa, it's harsh to decipher this.
you contradict yourself here :seriously:

and you star again talking weirdly

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
β€Ž
One thing I noticed about TAC is that he is keeping that sheeping stuff up in an extensively non linear pattern which makes me doubt that supposed ability even more after yesterday's inconsistencies, I'm inclined to believe he's merely bsing around and I don't like how fast he went after Usopp either when the attention had somewhat switched. Not sure how much of a bussing that can be.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
β€Ž
full of contradictions
Him and Usopp being mates is a possibility but my strongest scum read remains TAC, it's no contradiction. I also made sure to take into account the offchance that one of the two is Cult to pin all case scenarios.

Tell me, why did you dodge my question? Are you hiding something perhaps?

If anyone is acknowledged about Rayan's meta spill the beans I guess, I noticed that the man is posting very randomly since basically the very moment the game came to a start.

Status
Not open for further replies.