Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
That wasn‘t even a case. Literally all your points could have been debunked. But you didn‘t even give me time to defend myself. You just wanted me gone.

So have a nice day at the gallows. Bye.
u added 12 hours and didn't defend urself on them properly

ur AL role restriction sucked as well. and ur now not making sense like i said r u saying i saved TAC or what?

I hope I’m not being played here, but I sympathize with Usopp. People are outright ignoring, not reading, or misconstruing his posts. I’d be sick of repeating myself too, if I were him.

When he admitted to his pasts mistakes and said he was trying to improve, nobody believed him.

He’s also receiving nearly all the blame for Flower’s death, which isn’t fair. No matter what Flower says, she wasn’t “confirmed town,” and even if she were, everyone else on that wagon is equally responsible. Usopp is dealing with spite from Flower, general resentment toward him from previous games, and most comically of all, T-Pein acting sanctimonious about how Flower was so obviously town and Usopp is so dumb for not seeing that.

Usopp said that nobody brought a real case against him, and he was right. Usopp made a very specific role claim that we can verify within a couple of phases. Why not wait and see about that?

u added 12 hours and didn't defend urself on them properly

ur AL role restriction sucked as well. and ur now not making sense like i said r u saying i saved TAC or what?
Keep making s*** up. My ability was good enough for 3/4 of the players not wanting to lynch me. How about you actually reflect on what you‘ve done? It doesn‘t matter if you‘re scum or Town, you f***ed up. Simple as that. And now you‘re facing the consequences. You won‘t be saved.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Keep making s*** up. My ability was good enough for 3/4 of the players not wanting to lynch me. How about you actually reflect on what you‘ve done? It doesn‘t matter if you‘re scum or Town, you f***ed up. Simple as that. And now you‘re facing the consequences. You won‘t be saved.
if 3/4th of the player didnt wanna lynch u then how did i do it??

ur not making sense flower. ur not answering this question and will never be able to

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
it didn't work, must have been some one else
Yeah, I wasn’t implying that I thought you messaged her...but nobody’s come forward on that, either, so I guess you’re being more honest about your actions than whoever that was.
yes
claiming your action failed when a Tracker proved that you were not rbed feels like too risky for scum
I don’t currently read Tobs as scum anyway, but it sounds like either he’s being tampered with, or I am.

I hope I’m not being played here, but I sympathize with Usopp. People are outright ignoring, not reading, or misconstruing his posts. I’d be sick of repeating myself too, if I were him.

When he admitted to his pasts mistakes and said he was trying to improve, nobody believed him.

He’s also receiving nearly all the blame for Flower’s death, which isn’t fair. No matter what Flower says, she wasn’t “confirmed town,” and even if she were, everyone else on that wagon is equally responsible. Usopp is dealing with spite from Flower, general resentment toward him from previous games, and most comically of all, T-Pein acting sanctimonious about how Flower was so obviously town and Usopp is so dumb for not seeing that.

Usopp said that nobody brought a real case against him, and he was right. Usopp made a very specific role claim that we can verify within a couple of phases. Why not wait and see about that?
You're being played

Get em flower.
When you're not afraid to be yourself is when you're most incredible

Emil

Certified Memelord
i will not apologize for day 1 lynch if thats what ur looking for. i dont see anything worth apologizing for

i gave my case on u and u didnt defend it. i was hesitant to lynch u entire day but got much worst at end.

and u dont even think i wanted to save tac?

rn i not only have no case on me but i defended all questions on me. tell me which lynch is worse mine or urs

Status
Not open for further replies.