Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I don’t know, man...that’s why I think TAC is still the best lynch - he’s saying he’s roleblock immune, but he should have been blocked based on the nature of the ability I used on him, and Tobs apparently couldn’t check me out because of a previously unmentioned failure on his action; there’s no reason he wouldn’t be able to read me based on my role sheet, so I have to assume he was also messed up in some manner. TAC has been clear about where he stands on my allegiance, so I could be tinfoiling, but maybe there’s a fire behind all this smoke.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Or what? You'll tell everyone to lynch me instead of you? Lol. My vote has been on the same person all day, and I don't know how much firmer a stance can be than that.

This is the last thing I'm able to say today, so now I couldn't change my vote even if I wanted to.
u had more posts than this yesterday tho

ur post restriction is very likely fake lol

u should atleast really tell us why tobi? tag him maybe?

I don’t know, man...that’s why I think TAC is still the best lynch - he’s saying he’s roleblock immune, but he should have been blocked based on the nature of the ability I used on him, and Tobs apparently couldn’t check me out because of a previously unmentioned failure on his action; there’s no reason he wouldn’t be able to read me based on my role sheet, so I have to assume he was also messed up in some manner. TAC has been clear about where he stands on my allegiance, so I could be tinfoiling, but maybe there’s a fire behind all this smoke.
actions on you last night were negated

Status
Not open for further replies.