Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I mean.. I might say too much by saying this but..
Robin claims a role that I know exist in the game, that isn't her. So either there are 2 of that role, or she is lying.
I'm not going to make a hard stance on this, I'm just letting the idea out there.

(also catching up, if you figured something out in between)
I have paid little attention to Robin this whole game, I’ll ISO her in a bit to see if I find what you did.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Your claim and your action is questionable.

So you didn't act, Midnight didn't act, Nat didn't act last night, Fuji was role blocked.
Queen performed a negation on JDB, Tobi's action failed on JDB, Luthon said some action failed on Tris, and Apparently any action would fail on Queen, since Luthon claims role block immune and JDB used a role block on Luthon, you can take it as JDb's action failing as well.

I redirected Lanji to Fuji
Mango watched Fuji and confirmed Lanji
Robin used Active lurk on Tobi and tracked him
Juliet used an ability to learn Robin's ability

So who's left? Everybody give your reads among the remaining players. Scum is among them because no one came out and claimed "What rules"
atleast i claimed and said why i didnt act and its backed by the fact we only got 1 kill unless u think there is no mafia rn

u outlined all of these ppl that look worse than me but go for the easiest lynch

u have really disappointed me this day man

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Your claim and your action is questionable.

So you didn't act, Midnight didn't act, Nat didn't act last night, Fuji was role blocked.
Queen performed a negation on JDB, Tobi's action failed on JDB, Luthon said some action failed on Tris, and Apparently any action would fail on Queen, since Luthon claims role block immune and JDB used a role block on Luthon, you can take it as JDb's action failing as well.

I redirected Lanji to Fuji
Mango watched Fuji and confirmed Lanji
Robin used Active lurk on Tobi and tracked him
Juliet used an ability to learn Robin's ability

So who's left? Everybody give your reads among the remaining players. Scum is among them because no one came out and claimed "What rules"
So based on this we know the actions of 14 players in the game. That means only 10 remain. And since flower died that leaves only 9 left.

Kiwi, Rhea, Kvo, T-pein, Sera, Marimo, Fb, Rayan, Odd.

If we believe Tac, then the ability "What rules" should belong to one of these 9 players. And since they didn't come out, then they should be scum. Also, a cultist should be among the 9 too.

So based on this we know the actions of 14 players in the game. That means only 10 remain. And since flower died that leaves only 9 left.

If we believe Tac, then the ability "What rules" should belong to one of these 9 players. And since they didn't come out, then they should be scum. Also, a cultist should be among the 9 too.
Yup. This sounds about right.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"

@Flower what did you do last night?

Kvo is a survivor and said she abstained.

I town read Marimo

Then that leaves 6 among them - Rhea, T-Pein, Sera, Fb, Rayan and Odd.

Rhea isn't responding at all. Was she the one that used something on Tris?

Status
Not open for further replies.