Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Nah it’s my bad, I shouldn’t have called you the things I did.

Im okay bro, so what’s going on? I’ve seen Reborn apologize about a WU.
Your claim and your action is questionable.

So you didn't act, Midnight didn't act, Nat didn't act last night, Fuji was role blocked.
Queen performed a negation on JDB, Tobi's action failed on JDB, Luthon said some action failed on Tris, and Apparently any action would fail on Queen, since Luthon claims role block immune and JDB used a role block on Luthon, you can take it as JDb's action failing as well.

I redirected Lanji to Fuji
Mango watched Fuji and confirmed Lanji
Robin used Active lurk on Tobi and tracked him
Juliet used an ability to learn Robin's ability

So who's left? Everybody give your reads among the remaining players. Scum is among them because no one came out and claimed "What rules"
So based on this we know the actions of 14 players in the game. That means only 10 remain. And since flower died that leaves only 9 left.

Kiwi, Rhea, Kvo, T-pein, Sera, Marimo, Fb, Rayan, Odd.

If we believe Tac, then the ability "What rules" should belong to one of these 9 players. And since they didn't come out, then they should be scum. Also, a cultist should be among the 9 too.
Also, Kiwi and Fuji both received a message last phase.

This day phase, Lanji and Nat received one each.

So the messaging ability can send 2 players a message each day phase. And judging from the contents of Fuji's and Nat's messages, they were threats. While Kiwi's had accurate information in it.

So Lanji, does your have info in it?
We have Tobi backing up what Queen claims that his action failed. We know Tobi visited Jew because Robin tracked him and we know that Robin used his ability because Juliet saw it.

So did you try to kill JDB?
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Flower @MangoSenpai @T-Pein™
@Queen (You are important here)

There are definitely inconsistencies here. There's no way everyone who claimed said the truth.

- The only person who didn't claim is FB, and that means "What rules" belongs to him.
- But we have Rayan who said he got some info, when he was supposed to NOT get any info
- And above all, there are too many immunities here. Look at your own role and tell me if you've got immunities. I've got a passive that will mod block me, no immunity. So it's obvious that our (Town's) passive abilities are detrimental to ourselves.

So Usopp not investigating anything, can actually be a detrimental effect to him. Same with Tris. Even Robin has some post restriction. So we can easily narrow down on suspects here.
Unless, Usopp is lying. What do you think?

Do all of you have passives that mod block you or something if you don't do it?
Those are all my posts. They should give you a general idea.

I'll post a summary for the ones catching up soon.

Emil

Certified Memelord
So based on this we know the actions of 14 players in the game. That means only 10 remain. And since flower died that leaves only 9 left.

Kiwi, Rhea, Kvo, T-pein, Sera, Marimo, Fb, Rayan, Odd.

If we believe Tac, then the ability "What rules" should belong to one of these 9 players. And since they didn't come out, then they should be scum. Also, a cultist should be among the 9 too.
why is robin not in that list? did he claim something i missed?

half of those ppl r on my sus list rn so ur finally catching up to page lind, good sht

Status
Not open for further replies.