Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I told you guys that Jew is gonna be guilty. I mentioned this multiple times.

Odd could have a passive that makes him inno. This should actually clear you. You were town and your action failed because I targeted you.

Also, I play really really badly when I'm town. This should explain why I supposedly cleared them.
there is a difference between scanning town cuz of a passive and being town

my action will be stopped on ppl that scan town?

then why didnt it appear to odd's watcher?

i mean even if, i wouldnt rly do that if i were u. we need flips rn cuz our cops r trolls

You really need to stop saying you or others are confirmed with no basis, Flower. I’m not all the way back so I haven’t fully caught up, but you have absolutely no evidence besides your own inaccurate night actions. It’s this kind of reckless language that continuously gets townies mislynched.
Boy, I know you know. And you know that I know that you know. And what I know is you‘re scum.

Emil

Certified Memelord
anyway none wants to claim they busdrived me so do we believe odd or scum actually used that sht on me?

but why lol

maybe they wanted who ever i kill to reflect back and hit me?

they thought im killing rhea maybe?

but then someone killed me and it went to rhea/lanji

this is so confusing i would like townies that used these abilities to claim them

are u saying both abilities used on me are by scum?

anyway none wants to claim they busdrived me so do we believe odd or scum actually used that sht on me?

but why lol

maybe they wanted who ever i kill to reflect back and hit me?

they thought im killing rhea maybe?

but then someone killed me and it went to rhea/lanji

this is so confusing i would like townies that used these abilities to claim them

are u saying both abilities used on me are by scum?
Again, how could it have hit Lanji when Lanji was janitor killed?

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
there is a difference between scanning town cuz of a passive and being town

my action will be stopped on ppl that scan town?

then why didnt it appear to odd's watcher?

i mean even if, i wouldnt rly do that if i were u. we need flips rn cuz our cops r trolls
It says that I can target a player. If town, their negative action will fail on an inno player. From this, I'm assuming that it could have failed because of an inno passive.

I have no idea. It wouldn't be hard to frame me even more seeing TAC flipped town.

Status
Not open for further replies.