Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
first off, why the fk would u do that? @Tris
I told you guys that Jew is gonna be guilty. I mentioned this multiple times.

Odd could have a passive that makes him inno. This should actually clear you. You were town and your action failed because I targeted you.

Also, I play really really badly when I'm town. This should explain why I supposedly cleared them.

still good for us
your reads would be valuable
what do you think
one of odd and tris is lying, i am leaning to tris lying because there's too much going on with her. She wants to be lynched though so I'm a little worried on that. Maybe 1st wagon on tris, 2nd wagon on JDB.

If what odd is telling the truth, then someone might've tried to kill Usopp. I don't know if that would be a vig shot or scum trying to kill him.

i feel like nat might've been culted. I had her read early as town but it feels like a defensive mechanism by accusing others that they got culted? iunno.

problem is
not sure if the abilities specifically the kill was initially aimed at usopp.

tris claims an action on him but not appearing
if she were telling the truth
whoever was bus drove with usopp was the intended target for the kill.

any townie look at those abilities
anything familiar
any info
or we can assume its scum.

@Juliet
need to hear from you.
Honestly the more info that comes out, the worse you look. Now Odd, targeted Usopp and Usopp was bus driven, but the ability that you mentioned was never received by Odd.

Also @Robin who did you track last night? @Juliet what about you?
I don't like how my action failed last night. Last day I put T-Pein, Rheaneal, and Rayan as my candidates for myself to visit and the fact that
my action failed last night makes me think mafia must have gotten scared that I would visit them and it seems like they roleblocked me. My ability is not even all that threatening and this makes me suspect T-Pein even more.

I haven't read anything today and I will need a summary.

one of odd and tris is lying, i am leaning to tris lying because there's too much going on with her. She wants to be lynched though so I'm a little worried on that. Maybe 1st wagon on tris, 2nd wagon on JDB.

If what odd is telling the truth, then someone might've tried to kill Usopp. I don't know if that would be a vig shot or scum trying to kill him.

i feel like nat might've been culted. I had her read early as town but it feels like a defensive mechanism by accusing others that they got culted? iunno.
I still want to know if that Cultafia thing she mentioned was a slip or not :goatasure:.

I told you guys that Jew is gonna be guilty. I mentioned this multiple times.

Odd could have a passive that makes him inno. This should actually clear you. You were town and your action failed because I targeted you.

Also, I play really really badly when I'm town. This should explain why I supposedly cleared them.
Why a passive that makes me inno? Why not just inno because I'm town

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
JDB is confirmed scum, too. Why are you defending him :goatasure:?
You really need to stop saying you or others are confirmed with no basis, Flower. I’m not all the way back so I haven’t fully caught up, but you have absolutely no evidence besides your own inaccurate night actions. It’s this kind of reckless language that continuously gets townies mislynched.

I wish I was culted. I wish I was. I keep inviting cult, but they're doing fuck all :few:

@Tris are you allowed to say what would happen to town if you were killed?

Status
Not open for further replies.