Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing what?

This is what I think: Usopp is scum, Beta is scum, Lind might be scum, Flowa might def be scum. I also think my town reads no longer matter in this game.

Tris is 100% lying all around, but she sounds genuine, so I'm not sure if the Usopp role entails it.
yeah tris sounds genuine
but so inconsistent

still no damn town would be busdriving scumsopp last night.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Ah okay, so Tobi wouldn't have scanned guilty last night and it was only you and JDB. Well, maybe that also influenced Flower's cop ability on JDB.

I'm not under anyone's influence fam. We are lynching Tris to figure this whole thing out. If she really flips scum, and doesn't have an ability that makes you scan guilty, then we have to come for you.

If she flips town, then we go after Flower and Odd. On the way we vig Usopp for safe measure too.
See, this is the problem...even if Tris flips town, someone in this thread is still gonna lead the charge and say I should be lynched just because Flower decided to make the dumbest possible move last night and investigate me during the one night I’d show up as scum. If anyone can invest during the day, take a look and see how I show up now.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I am not scum or culted. It's just that no one is reading my posts :goatasure:
I’ve read them, and they sound like your head is so far up Flower’s scummy ass, the only time you see daylight is when she opens her mouth to lie...don’t think it’s your fault, I’m sure you were town when the game started, but I doubt you are now ;)

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
See, this is the problem...even if Tris flips town, someone in this thread is still gonna lead the charge and say I should be lynched just because Flower decided to make the dumbest possible move last night and investigate me during the one night I’d show up as scum. If anyone can invest during the day, take a look and see how I show up now.
I mean, yeah it is still possible that you were guilty to begin with. But if it is really really bad, I can do something. But I would rather avoid it.

Status
Not open for further replies.