Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys also believe that he has been acting weird all the time? He had randomly called me out last day despite he had been absent for like... hours. His posts look very randomish to me, what's his scum meta?
he's sheeping
on most of his susses.
I dont know his particular scum meta
but I know the general scum meta and rayan feels like it.

visited jdb n1
for what reasons we dont know
then got nothing from it presumably .

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I'm town though. Just read any games with me and you will see how many Ls I take when I'm town.

That's the guilty ability. I can only use it during the day. I have to send a message to someone and they have to accept it. If we lynch town, I and the person I visited are gonna appear guilty. If we lynch scum, then we are gonna be inno.

If I don't use that ability, I'm gonna be inno all the time. I used this on Jew and Tobi.

I used something else on Usopp and that shouldn't make him guilty.
Ah okay, so Tobi wouldn't have scanned guilty last night and it was only you and JDB. Well, maybe that also influenced Flower's cop ability on JDB.
Is my vote on you?? You attack me all phase and expect me not to defend myself?? You should have just stayed a dead townie, would have been a lot better for you...
Post automatically merged:

I don’t trust you anymore ;)
Post automatically merged:

Meant to say to you what I said to LC, I think you’re under someone else’s influence and are being misled on purpose ;)
I'm not under anyone's influence fam. We are lynching Tris to figure this whole thing out. If she really flips scum, and doesn't have an ability that makes you scan guilty, then we have to come for you.

If she flips town, then we go after Flower and Odd. On the way we vig Usopp for safe measure too.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
he's sheeping
on most of his susses.
I dont know his particular scum meta
but I know the general scum meta and rayan feels like it.

visited jdb n1
for what reasons we dont know
then got nothing from it presumably .
What do you think about Odd claiming to have visited me? Isn't that convenient and more probably false?

Why would he visit me out of all targets? He didn't reveal why he presumably chose me?

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Why would you even target Usopp with your ability anyway, he is obvious scum
Because he claimed vig. Kill is a negative action, no? I needed someone who can perform a negative action. it was a x shot, so I thought I'm gonna use it. And I wasn't scum reading him.

Like this, I could have confirmed whether he was town or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.