Status
Not open for further replies.
You said you don't trust Midnight, Robin, Marimo, said you scum read jdb, said nat and lindltaylor could be culted and you're not explaining why. Why do you scum read jdb, why do you suspect nat or lindltaylor could be culted, why do you not trust Midnight, Robin, Marimo.
its cause i explained them in my previous posts

I dont trust midnight or marimo because lanji 1.0 was going to check them but he ends up dead. I dont trust Robin due to last day phase when he dropped a vote on Tobi and hardly pushed it when he supposedly had information on Tobi.

I trust flower 2.0 and lanji 2.0 (fuji and kiwi slot). I dont think flower 2.0 would lie about the invest on jdb ( a role invest check )

Nat or Lindl could be culted based on how they're playing. Nat for me was an early town read but she's been more in the background and most of her posts are either about finalbeta or sounds like lindl got culted. Lindl felt like a town leader to me on day 1 and 2. I'm not getting that same feeling here, feels more like he's joining the flow.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
its cause i explained them in my previous posts

I dont trust midnight or marimo because lanji 1.0 was going to check them but he ends up dead. I dont trust Robin due to last day phase when he dropped a vote on Tobi and hardly pushed it when he supposedly had information on Tobi.

I trust flower 2.0 and lanji 2.0 (fuji and kiwi slot). I dont think flower 2.0 would lie about the invest on jdb ( a role invest check )

Nat or Lindl could be culted based on how they're playing. Nat for me was an early town read but she's been more in the background and most of her posts are either about finalbeta or sounds like lindl got culted. Lindl felt like a town leader to me on day 1 and 2. I'm not getting that same feeling here, feels more like he's joining the flow.
The invest on me was done during the only phase when I would turn up as scum, so putting all your eggs in that basket is gonna lead to some real rotten yolks if I’m lynched.

Status
Not open for further replies.