Status
Not open for further replies.
If I tell you my actions I will have to claim my character and abilities to explain myself. I will later on when required. I could do it now but I don't want scum to get to me if I do too soon because my role is all but weak.

Also I believe that you were culted my man. I don't trust your fishing.
"If I tell you my actions I will have to claim my character and abilities to explain myself. I will later on when required."
cool

its a simple question if you read my post you wouldnt have this answer. I didnt ask what you did .
did you do something n1
yes or no?

"Also I believe that you were culted my man. I don't trust your fishing"

could care less what you think about me . place your vote and answer the question.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm town though. Just read any games with me and you will see how many Ls I take when I'm town.

That's the guilty ability. I can only use it during the day. I have to send a message to someone and they have to accept it. If we lynch town, I and the person I visited are gonna appear guilty. If we lynch scum, then we are gonna be inno.

If I don't use that ability, I'm gonna be inno all the time. I used this on Jew and Tobi.

I used something else on Usopp and that shouldn't make him guilty.
what is the content of the message
u have to full claim tris

and by full i mean like literally rephrsae ur role to us

dont give us tiny bits

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I don't think you understand, she's claiming to have checked the alignment of the TAC role, aka yours.
And y’all don’t seem to understand (or care) that she chose to do this during the one night when it was public knowledge I’d come up scummy. It’s the easiest tactic in the world, and Scum Flower absolutely is not above resorting to this kind of low-effort “hunting” ;)

;) ;) ;) FUCK’S SAKE

And y’all don’t seem to understand (or care) that she chose to do this during the one night when it was public knowledge I’d come up scummy. It’s the easiest tactic in the world, and Scum Flower absolutely is not above resorting to this kind of low-effort “hunting” ;)

;) ;) ;) FUCK’S SAKE
Lmao at calling me low effort. I know you‘re scum, but this is just low :goatasure:.

Flower 1.0 was town AF and also had many posts restrictions
Aye. Does T-Simp think Flowa 1.0 and Flowa 2.0 are acting the same, restriction aside?

;) ;) ;) FUCK’S SAKE
This is the first time in this game that I agree with you. :sadgrin:

I see that you're suffering with the ";)" too

Status
Not open for further replies.