Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
This is what concerns me. Flower claimed an invest on day 1 and got lynched and today she said she got guilty on Jew when Tris said last day he would be guilty. Kiwipom scum reads Jew and votes him on day 1. If Kiwipom scum read Jew on day 1 then why did she not invest him on night 1?

I'm wary of odd because it looked like to me someone else already hinted watcher and Usopp said a kill failed on him. I'm still behind and not caught up. I have iso odd to see what he has been saying and he said he watched Usopp and did Tris also visit Usopp last night?
when did flower claim she can invest on day 1?

AL role doesnt even have invest on it as far as i remmeber

huh

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
inno active doesnt mean ur town

pls make sure of ur ability. ask the hosts

there is a paradox here between u and odd because if u r saying the truth then ur ability shud appear

but if he is saying the turth then u r a liar or u got blocked

but then if u got blocked or is a liar then my shot hit him and he has bulletproof/protection

u see the issue going on?
I asked Reborn. He isn’t online rn.

I know that it doesn’t necessarily mean your are town. I don’t think I said that Odd is town.

Yeah, but blocking me would make no sense since I claimed I can’t do anything at night. Unless there is someone being paranoid and thought blocking me is a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.