Status
Not open for further replies.
i would rather have my kill work even if odd is town. we need to see his flip rn, or any flip rly.
with that being said. ur ability did not hit me according to odd so he survived my kill without it.

oh yea? then why r u so against me voting her and would rather vote me instead?
id rather get fuji back honestly

he was aggressive and wanted me gone, but atleast wasn't as biased
"then why r u so against me voting her and would rather vote me instead?"
find one post of mine where am against voting her
and would vote you.

in the odd case he looks better than you do
flower not really.
your reading great as usual.... lmao

Emil

Certified Memelord
its like ur coming with this bias that in ur mind i am 100% scum no matter what i say

so its imparing ur judgment of anything i do or say

i full claimed vig yesterday but im still scum

i claimed a failed kill that none can coutner claim, but im still scum

at this point it really does not matter what i do...there is nothing else i can claim that will help u remove this bias

u r just blinded

really, I see no reason why we would choose to lynch jew instead of flower

-flower is the one who is claiming to be indie, so she is 100% not town, while there is a chance that flower is bsing and jew is actually town
-jew seems to be helping town, flower has been doing nothing but bitching about who voted her ever since she returned to the game
-finalbeta role seems chaotic and unhelpful

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I WOULD IF I COULD FUCKING REMEMBER TO DO THE GOD DAMN WINKY FACE MAN EVERY TIME ;) ;) ;)

Whenever someone places a vote on me, I have to include that little ASCII-hole in every post for the rest of the day. Guessing the Captain didn’t rolecrush me because I’m making an earnest effort to add it, but at this rate, I’d let y’all lynch me just so I don’t have to worry about it anymore >;(

Status
Not open for further replies.