Status
Not open for further replies.
imagine calling calling my vig claim questionable when none yet counterclaimed my failed shot

just hurry up and lynch ur vig already

like u did to ur doctor last game

biased ass ningens

u have me as scum when odd/tris claims completely contradict each others meanwhile my claim is consistent asfk and no counter claims to it

odd doesnt even tell us what he does with his essay stuff and he gave u town read soo easily it tmi asfk. he even knew the writeup was fake 100%

yea, u wont convince me u arent biased here. u are not looking at the game from fresh mind point of view.
Did you ever think that whoever is pushing you could be both mafia and cult?

Emil

Certified Memelord
catch up on the thread and tell me what you think of nat
rayan
fb
queen
odd vs tris
rayan - too relaxed to be scum honestly, its hard to read sm1 hardly saying sht. null honestly

fb - him focusing this hard on cult is a fat red flag from me. i rly dislike indie hunting. added to him being hard coasting which isn't his usual meta is a 2nd flag on him. give it one more and im gna see his lynch through personally.

queen - i have to read back and see why was she forced to claim. she is town read by some ppl but isnt contributive. thats how she played like in weeb game so it looks pretty bad on her, and her role looks stupid strong.

odd - he seems to know the writeup was fake, seems to have tmi on lanji 1.0 as town, is denying that i vigged him, instead of saying tris ability stopped me, none claims they protected odd, odd denying he has bullet proof, odd not wanting to share why he needs 100 word essay, odd does not have any stance or reads other than lynch usopp, which is something every1 and his mom does rn. hes scum asfk, no matter how u look at it.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
fb - him focusing this hard on cult is a fat red flag from me. i rly dislike indie hunting. added to him being hard coasting which isn't his usual meta is a 2nd flag on him. give it one more and im gna see his lynch through personally.

The coasting stuff is an outright lie since I have been very participative throughout the game overall.

Also I explained why I believed that Nat and LANJI could be Cult together, due Nat's supposed slip.

rayan - too relaxed to be scum honestly, its hard to read sm1 hardly saying sht. null honestly

queen - i have to read back and see why was she forced to claim. she is town read by some ppl but isnt contributive. thats how she played like in weeb game so it looks pretty bad on her, and her role looks stupid strong.

odd - he seems to know the writeup was fake, seems to have tmi on lanji 1.0 as town, is denying that i vigged him, instead of saying tris ability stopped me, none claims they protected odd, odd denying he has bullet proof, odd not wanting to share why he needs 100 word essay, odd does not have any stance or reads other than lynch usopp, which is something every1 and his mom does rn. hes scum asfk, no matter how u look at it.
which one of those 4 are you keen on voting
why the hard push on robin instead.

Emil

Certified Memelord

The coasting stuff is an outright lie since I have been very participative throughout the game overall.

Also I explained why I believed that Nat and LANJI could be Cult together, due Nat's supposed slip.
coasting is not about message count

its about r u being properly vocal and taking a stance

u throwing shades left and right and commenting here and there is coasting

u gotta vote someone up, bring ur reasons why, and encourage others to lynch them or pressure them

u arent doing that. u want to stay hidden

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
nah help us
we need your help

and if you die
even tho you dont win your wincon
you win the hearts of townies like mango did in the weeb game.
:sweat:
Town Hero Kurapika.
I was too useful to town, lmao.
4 townies dead
no scum lynched
2 conversion
we are really fucked.
If townies just could stop being sus af that would help lmao

(I'm dying trying to catch up)

Emil

Certified Memelord
Did you ever think that whoever is pushing you could be both mafia and cult?
idk if mafia can get culted here

im not cult hunting rn honestly, but there r couple ppl with a noted change of playstyle like lind and nat

i dont know what to think about who is pushing me cuz every1 is. im being pushed by town and scum alike

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
coasting is not about message count

its about r u being properly vocal and taking a stance

u throwing shades left and right and commenting here and there is coasting

u gotta vote someone up, bring ur reasons why, and encourage others to lynch them or pressure them

u arent doing that. u want to stay hidden
I am consistently pushing Nat and LANJI since forever and providing reasons.

I don't want to stay hidden.

I think it's ok if I definitively return to my original meta when it comes to votes then. I had announced since last game that I would have changed it but this change turned into a fiasco so far and I don't want Town to mislynch for the third time.

Vote Lynch LANJI @Reborn

Emil

Certified Memelord
which one of those 4 are you keen on voting
why the hard push on robin instead.
i wanna get robin to talk, not necessary lynch them

i wanna get ppl to talk 1 by 1

see what kiwi turned out? we shuda pressured that outta her day 1. we r rly slow on schedule cuz we r tunneling so hard on few ppl.

robin's tmi on flower + fake claiming post restriction + vote on tobi, is just rly weird to me

Status
Not open for further replies.