Status
Not open for further replies.
odd knew the writeup was 100% fake

robin can be the one to create such writeups

I was becoming annoyed by your fixation with me, but at this point, I just had to laugh. There is nothing to connect me with the fake writeups, except that you were already thinking of me and you want to see my hand behind everything. This reminded me of something else you said that I wanted to address, but was unable to at the time:

u had more posts than this yesterday tho

ur post restriction is very likely fake lol

u should atleast really tell us why tobi? tag him maybe?
You were mistaken here. I made fourteen posts the first day, and fifteen posts the second. Why would you so brazenly accuse me of lying about that, without so much as bothering to check first? You could easily have opened my profile to see how many times I posted on each day. If you didn't check and see for yourself, then where did you even get the idea that I had made too many posts the first day? I was very annoyed by this, especially because I couldn't discuss it at the time. If you're not going to do the bare minimum amount of fact checking, then just leave me alone.

Still catching up.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
basically @Tris luthon said an ability failed on u, and u said u have no sort of protection

hat ability's name was [active - what rules] or smthing like that as per luthon's claim

luthon died and indeed flipped capable of performing such action on u

please work with us to confirm u here tris

1. do u rly not have anything to make that ability fail? that ability name is rly NAI, but it failed on u according to luthon

2. did anyone claim shooting that ability to u or bus driving u or anything of that sort? if not then they r likely scum

if anyone targeted tris night 1 with an ability called [what rules] pls say so. if you bus driven her or redirected abilities on her pls do so too

I remember I was accused by someone to potentially possess that ability, and yet I firmly went after TAC all day yesterday despite his lynch apparently confirmed the existence of that ability in the game.

So that was sterile tinfoil and someone has to be lying.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
basically @Tris luthon said an ability failed on u, and u said u have no sort of protection

hat ability's name was [active - what rules] or smthing like that as per luthon's claim

1. do u rly not have anything to make that ability fail? that ability name is rly NAI, but it failed on u according to luthon

2. did anyone claim shooting that ability to u or bus driving u or anything of that sort? if not then they r likely scum

if anyone targeted tris night 1 with an ability called [what rules] pls say so. if you bus driven her or redirected abilities on her pls do so too

I targeted JDB, nothing happened.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

My only game-related interaction with Tris outside of this thread was the message yesterday that made me guilty by association.
Post automatically merged:

I targeted JDB, nothing happened.
:choppawhat:

😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

Emil

Certified Memelord
caught up with the pm
there's a difference between the message fuji received from flower and the one he received today.
one is supposed to be followed and one is a trap.

thats all I can say.
i dont recall fuji receiving one from flower. AL didnt even have messaging abilities

i remember fuji got one telling him not to target flower or vote her. smthing like that

i also remember he got luffy fan club invitation

dont remmeber anything else. he talked about a message today but idk the details

even so

they shud claim they used that ability on tris

im starting to think its one of the inactive scum and their scummates told them not to say it
also the ability name "what rules"... seems like there is a player who break rules on this game
banned players could be the scum team
but wouldn't a scum ability failing on tris make her look good? is multiball confirmed?

i dont recall fuji receiving one from flower. AL didnt even have messaging abilities

i remember fuji got one telling him not to target flower or vote her. smthing like that

i also remember he got luffy fan club invitation

dont remmeber anything else. he talked about a message today but idk the details
"i dont recall fuji receiving one from flower. AL didnt even have messaging abilities"
dont think flower sent it.
I am a luffy fan club member
the message I got today and the one I got to not vote flower are different .
fuji still went on to vote off flower
this one feels different.

very different
iso fuji usopp starting this dp .
cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.