Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Aight, so is Turnip...nah, I’m still going with your old username, that doesn’t feel right; is Flower trying to frame me? It was publicly stated that I’d show up as guilty, so this is about as obvious as scum can be.
Post automatically merged:

Riiight...I don‘t believe this :goatasure:.
Lol convenient, as if we trust Tris in the first place when TAC said she was lying. :giogio:
And when I flip town, what are y’all gonna be saying??

Emil

Certified Memelord

Could be this , though I did protect myself last night @Turnip

To be honest I was very vocal about going for Usopp and that TAC was not mafia, but I got pushed in that direction by @oddoddfruit @Lindltaylor

They are probably not good people, I may have been right about Lindt when we pushed him D1.

I received a blackmailing message telling me that I may not vote against him nor speak about him nor accuse him. But if any of those bastards think I’ll do that they can shove it.

If something happens to me then so be it but this needs to be said.
@Turnip I also have more information, last night I used an ability on FB that made all his actions go at random. I don’t believe scum would hit Rheanael of all people, so do with that what you wish.

Vote Lynch Lindttaylor @Reborn @Noctis

You’re going down, and no amount of blackmailing will save you.
they did the same to make u think flower is bad

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
This ^

But @Tris was JDB supposed to be guilty? Did you fulfill both conditions?
She never specified, but it’s my understanding I was gonna turn up guilty either way. Kinda convenient for Flower to choose last night to investigate knowing that this was the case; if y’all check me now or tonight (provided I’m not lynched$, you’ll see I’m town.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Firstly, why are you people being dumb? The fact that Luthon was lynched means that the write up was fake. So obviously we should be pushing the people who wanted the candidates on the write up to be lynched.

I don't know about Usopp being scum or not, and him RNG'ing last night was stupid when he was given a target. @Fruitji don't listen to the blackmail messages, it's an obvious set up by scum. They did the same thing to Flower.

Status
Not open for further replies.