Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
well the rhea one is. I need to hear from tris why she said the kill may have failed because of her? Did she try to roleblock you?
I didn't block anyone. If I target a townie and that townie tries to use a negative action on an inno player, it will fail.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
What happened to having no abilties at night?
x-shot. I can't use it as many times as I want. And I needed to know someone who could kill.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
She did say something, I can't be bothered to find it (Reborn posted it?), but she told us it was her and said a few other things. Maybe we should dig it out. catded
Oh you mean that one post of hers? Yeah, she said Luthon was townie and that she scum reads me. She spoke about town leader and Onigashima stuff.

Anyway, who were Lanji's suspects? We might have to Iso his posts. He was going to investigate one of his voters.

Yuelyn

โ€Ž

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
that is convienient as fk LOL

so ur saying u and odd are innocent players

well vote robin then
Sure. I targeted you because you claimed you can kill. Kill is a negative action, no? Thus I targeted you.

And I can't even say that I was doing this to protect myself. It works on inno players. I was guilty yesterday. I would have died if you tried to shoot me.

Vote lynch Robin @Reborn

@Tris now you suddenly have stuff after you said you didnโ€˜t? And itโ€˜s an x-shot and not a 1-shot?

No one knows the conditions. I didnโ€™t tell anyone. When I asked for help, I didnโ€™t mention them.

Yeah, I get a random ability if they are fulfilled. Thatโ€™s why I canโ€™t do anything during the night. I have almost nothing.

Who Tobi voted for didnโ€™t matter. Who I vote for matters.
Also you have been way too vague about things. I donโ€˜t believe you :goatasure:.

Status
Not open for further replies.