Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
The wording here is confusing, so by Inno you mean town, or a player that investigates innocent? Cause scum can have an innocent passive too.
I didn't ask. But it says inno. I think players who invest inno. It doesn't have to be town.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
2-shot. Happy? I used one yesterday.

Imma claim then.

I have to ask for help via message. Which I have been doing with Jew and Tobi. They have to accept it, that's why I have been asking them in the thread to help me. And then we have to lynch scum. If we don't, we are gonna invest guilty. If we lynch scum, I get a random ability and gonna appear inno again.
It's fine. I was town reading you with how forthcoming you were yesterday and today. So according to you, you are sure Odd is town then?

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
we have 4 kill attempts tonight

2 failed. we still dont know who the target of one of the failed kills is, but the other is odd and kill failed by me

lanji being janitored is very likely a scum kill and rhea is probably a vig one since she was already sus

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
It's fine. I was town reading you with how forthcoming you were yesterday and today. So according to you, you are sure Odd is town then?
I'm not sure. But if we look at it based on my action from yesterday, then yes. Means Usopp should be town too. Because the players I target have to be town if not, their negative action won't fail.

Odd could have a passive that makes him inno though.

Status
Not open for further replies.