Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven’t there been several mafia-sided anonymous messages sent around this game? Like the messages pretending to be blackmail on Lindi’s behalf? @Lindltaylor you will know more about this than me because you’ve kept better track of actions this game, but T Pein having a messaging ability is likely incriminating all by itself.
kek,
I am town.
all of my actions are Pro town.
Ussop debunked you already.
trying to lynch me for targetting flower with a positive ability is silly.

Emil

Certified Memelord
me

You know what doesn’t support her claim?? All the votes I placed on anyone who wasn’t Kiwi/Flower, leading the (admittedly misguided) lynch on TAC, and having nothing on me other than lies about her and I being indies and trying to lead town to lynch me as a result, something you just admitted you don’t like. Seriously, dude, the fuck else do you need to see?? ;)
Post automatically merged:

You and your girl will follow me right out the door if that’s true, go ahead and lock that in ;)
i dont need to see more, flower is getting hard ignored or even vigged

im now focusing on scum so r u gna keep crying and defending urself or actually help us with scum/cult

Emil

Certified Memelord
There's something that doesn't convince me in this statement. Didn't you infer that possibly only Cult was present in the game during D1 and that Mafia was eventually not? Isn't it hypocritical to a certain layer to claim this now? You were robustly after me for this thing about the Cult, despite I later on explained that was a misunderstanding anyway in that I had happened to believe that Nat may had slipped.
huh?
i only made one post explaining the possibility of an cult that kills, and that was based of the low number of kills day 1

im more sure that we got mafia now

Status
Not open for further replies.