Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Take it from someone who has been scum with Flower on multiple occasions, she likes the risky move if she thinks she can get away with it...I’ve drawn my share of suspicion this game and misfired on a few shots, so it’s easy for her to paint me as scum to deflect, especially with her guilty result on me that was explained multiple times before Tris ever messaged me. Claiming that she AND I are both indies is a truly inspired touch, it’s the one way in which her crusade to mislynch me is genuinely impressive...otherwise, come on, she’s exactly the kind of person to try this because she knows she might pull it off ;)
well u and kiwi just wanted to lynch each others on day 1 so that supports her claim

at the very least we can vig one of u and see

Emil

Certified Memelord
Whoever is the watcher is doing a bad job. You should have watched me or Lanji last night. Seems like mafia roleblocked me last night.
pretty much
as a watcher u wanna target ur most universally town read ningens just in case sm1 kills them

instead we got my man odd targeting his most sus target that claimed vig

this is yikes on multiple levels

Take it from someone who has been scum with Flower on multiple occasions, she likes the risky move if she thinks she can get away with it...I’ve drawn my share of suspicion this game and misfired on a few shots, so it’s easy for her to paint me as scum to deflect, especially with her guilty result on me that was explained multiple times before Tris ever messaged me. Claiming that she AND I are both indies is a truly inspired touch, it’s the one way in which her crusade to mislynch me is genuinely impressive...otherwise, come on, she’s exactly the kind of person to try this because she knows she might pull it off ;)
you are done m8 sorry!

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
well u and kiwi just wanted to lynch each others on day 1 so that supports her claim

at the very least we can vig one of u and see
You know what doesn’t support her claim?? All the votes I placed on anyone who wasn’t Kiwi/Flower, leading the (admittedly misguided) lynch on TAC, and having nothing on me other than lies about her and I being indies and trying to lead town to lynch me as a result, something you just admitted you don’t like. Seriously, dude, the fuck else do you need to see?? ;)
Post automatically merged:

you are done m8 sorry!
You and your girl will follow me right out the door if that’s true, go ahead and lock that in ;)

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
u know full well how i treat indie hunting ningens
There's something that doesn't convince me in this statement. Didn't you infer that possibly only Cult was present in the game during D1 and that Mafia was eventually not? Isn't it hypocritical to a certain layer to claim this now? You were robustly after me for this thing about the Cult, despite I later on explained that was a misunderstanding anyway in that I had happened to believe that Nat may had slipped.

Emil

Certified Memelord
To summarise, I believe that Zoro is still far from showing all he has to offer because:
  • Zoro is still warming up in Santoryu
    • He hasn't used any of his Iai techniques (Shi ShiShi Sonson, Rashomon)
    • He hasn't used any of his high tier Santoryu techniques (Nigori-Zake, 1080 Pound Cannon)
    • He hasn't used any of his Ougi (Rokudo no Tsuji, Sanzen Sekai, Ichidai Sanzen Daisen Sekai)
  • Zoro hasn't fully adapted to Enma
    • In Chapter 1001 he didn't use any haki at all in his attack
    • In Chapter 1002 he only used overflowing hardening with an Ittoryu technique
    • In Chapter 1003 he uses all 3 swords, but overflowing hardening is only present on Enma.
    • Overflowing hardening on all three swords next?
  • Zoro hasn't used Asura yet.
  • Zoro may have more to show from his training with Mihawk.
who do we pay to make nat stay like this? :milaugh:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Something that nobody’s even mentioned yet - how the hell would Kiwi (and Flower) and I have known each other’s roles on D1 and started going after our supposed nemeses?? I told you jackasses that I got Fuji’s role during that phase, not Kiwi/Flower’s. Do y’all think our wincons say “You can only win the game if you kill TAC/Final, which is Kiwi/Jew, and you two will get to know each other immediately and there is no suspense between you two, because everyone is actually related by blood and we’re as close as can be”?!?! ;)

Emil

Certified Memelord
unless u think tpein and flower r scummates and he protected her?

there was only 1 failed kill tonight and its mine

flower didnt claim rolecrushed or anything so dont think tpein targeted her with negative action

Status
Not open for further replies.