Future Events Why I am not Convinced that Luffy Defeats Kaido

Who lands the final attack on Kaido?

• Luffy alone

• Zoro alone

• Luffy and Zoro together

• Some other group/character

Results are only viewable after voting.
That doesn't detract from the point. If you are already renowned as the person who killed the World's Strongest Creature, then defeating the World's Strongest Swordsman after that fact doesn't have the same impact. Maybe to the fandom, who can rationalize it using things like "Zoro's name will reach the heavens", but to the eyes of the people of the One Piece World, killing The World's Strongest Creature supersedes defeating the World's Strongest Swordsman. The latter can't come after the fact, it just doesn't work in regards to Zoro's dream.

Not to mention, there is already a plot point set up for Zoro's name to reach the Heavens. The Celestial Dragons regard themselves as Gods, and with the inclusion of Im-sama in the story, the chances of the Straw Hats fighting against the Gorosei rose exponentially. Zoro tried to attack a Celestial Dragon not once, but twice on Sabaody, which is potential foreshadow of him fighting a Celestial Dragon. There is the Bald Gorosei whose sword strikingly resembles Sandai and Nidai. Doing something against the "God's" of the verse is the surefire way for one's name to reach the Heavens.
The difference is Mihawk's would be just a defeat in a 1v1 and Kaido would be a kill in a 5v5. Mihawk is the obstacle for Zoro's achievement of becoming the WSS not reaching heaven
Also, do you think that defeating a Gorosei would be better than killing kaido? What's the point of that. Does zoro have some kind of personal problem with them or something? If you defeat someone how does that make your name achieve heaven?
Post automatically merged:

So all Hao needs to do is expect and hope Kaido to stay alive so karma will reverse and Kaido will die?
:myman:
You are wrong smh. Law will perform the surgery on Kaido to make him immortal so he does not die of old age neither. And they will keep him locked in a cage because everyone knows that you succeed at the 19th try.

S

Shelby

Luffy is going to deal the final blow to Kaido, he’s the main character after all. All Zoro is going to do is re-open Kaido’s scar.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
So all Hao needs to do is expect and hope Kaido to stay alive so karma will reverse and Kaido will die?
:myman:
Go make a youtube theory on how Kaidou is going to remain alive, if it blows up Oda will change the outcome. He's always trying to do the unpredictable. His editors have confirmed they watch those.

Cinera making these types of threads is not helping Zoro's chances if anything. You gotta play chess when everyone else is playing checkers. Zoro fan lvl: Ascended :smart:

Go make a youtube theory on how Kaidou is going to remain alive, if it blows up Oda will change the outcome. He's always trying to do the unpredictable. His editors have confirmed they watch those.

Cinera making these types of threads are not helping Zoro's chances if anything. You gotta play chess when everyone else is playing checkers. Zoro fan lvl: Ascended :smart:
His editors confirmed that they watch out theories regarding the end of one piece. And Oda has already an end for that so he won't change it .

It means that Luffy will always land the final blow.
Yeah, well. Some other shonens would like to have a word with you.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Cinera making these types of threads is not helping Zoro's chances if anything. You gotta play chess when everyone else is playing checkers. Zoro fan lvl: Ascended :smart:
Maybe that's why Sanji is so shat on?

His fans create headcanons that push him above Zoro and Yonko commanders. Oda sees this and he is like ohhh no no no nibba.

I dont see how they can move forward with these yonko alive except meme who will lose her whole persona (shanks i expect to be killed by bb)
At this point after all the hints Oda gave us if it does not happen it would be the biggest chekhov's gun in history.

Maybe that's why Sanji is so shat on?

His fans create headcanons that push him above Zoro and Yonko commanders. Oda sees this and he is like ohhh no no no nibba.

Lol. Oda sees the Zoro fans wanking Zoro and he decides to give them a W but when he sees the Sanji fans wanking Sanji he is like:
:queenmeme:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Does he really have to die or are you guys just so convinced otherwise that no other outcome could come to pass...
Does Kaido staying alive makes sense to you?

Tbh he can just wait outside of Wano until alliance leaves Wano and invade it back again killing everyone this time:gokulaugh:

I can't believe in Kaido being captured and put in impel down there is no fucking way.

Does Kaido staying alive makes sense to you?

Tbh he can just wait outside of Wano until alliance leaves Wano and invade it back again killing everyone this time:gokulaugh:

I can't believe in Kaido being captured and put in impel down there is no fucking way.
You must not know this manga very well then. If killing mattered so much then there wouldn't have been so many to have not died. Unless A dead Kaidou changes a Era I don't see the point. Oda, Luffy by proxy let's his enemies live... do you remember? That is the unwritten rule.

Kaido is literally longing for death.
Hence why he'll never get it.

Yup. Zoro has no hype more than being ''Oden's sword'',

While Luffy was directly compared to Oden by Kaido. Which Kaido never did the same for Zoro.

/thread.

It's possible that Zoro can finish already defeated Kaido by using ''Oden's sword'', but is that really important? If Kaido is already defeated and Luffy did all the hard work?

Not really. Luffy will still be the no.1 cause of Kaido's death, by creating the situation for Oden's sword Zoro, or others to finish Kaido.

So in the end, the reason why Kaido is going to die is because;

• No.1 because of Luffy
  • No.2 because of either Oden's sword Zoro, or the others.
So, it's LKK.

Does he really have to die or are you guys just so convinced otherwise that no other outcome could come to pass...
I mostly say that he must die because of his introduction. When we first saw Kaido the narrator said that they captured Kaido 18 times and they tortured him and tried to execute him but they failed every time allowing Kaido to escape. If you just beat him and swnd him to prison back he is going to do the same thing that he did the last 18 times. Escape, meaning that he will go after Wano again and make a Wano 2.0. That's my opinion supported with some manga stuff. Also you have the comment of the Scabbards saying that thr fight isn't over till Kaido's head isn't connected to kaido's boddy anymore.

Yup. Zoro has no hype more than being ''Oden's sword'',

While Luffy was directly compared to Oden by Kaido. Which Kaido never did the same for Zoro.

/thread.

It's possible that Zoro can finish already defeated Kaido by using ''Oden's sword'', but is that really important? If Kaido is already defeated and Luffy did all the hard work?

Not really. Luffy will still be the no.1 cause of Kaido's death, by creating the situation for Zoro to finish Kaido.

So in the end, the reason why Kaido is going to die is because;

• No.1 because of Luffy
  • No.2 because of either Oden's sword Zoro, or the others.
So, it's LKK.
So Luffy kills Kaido by... punching him till he dies or something like that?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You must not know this manga very well then. If killing mattered so much then there wouldn't have been so many to have not died. Unless A dead Kaidou changes a Era I don't see the point. Oda, Luffy by proxy let's his enemies live... do you remember? That is the unwritten rule.
I just don't see Luffy's way of bullying villains applying to someone like Kaido.

Not Zoro nor Luffy can solo someone like him until EoS.

Kaido is too powerful to be left alive.