Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
odds night action claim from last day was a mess and it looks like to me he is bsing. I don't like how Tris got lynched last day during my sleep instead of odd and this makes me think odd's scum buddies tried to save him from getting lynched last day to buy scum another day. I am also not buying this death miller claim which looked convenient to me.

I am now scum reading Kvothe and I did not like her last minute vote on Tris which makes me think she is working with odd who fake claimed survivor on day 1. If Kvothe was a survivor then she would have played passive and voted no one and I see that she is making things worse instead of helping.

Vote Lynch oddoddfruit @Reborn
We can go for Odd yes. I want him lynched. His day super kill yesterday must have been a one-shot thing. Also Nat and Odd could have been bussing each other because of what I said here:
Well, we can lynch Odd this day phase.

Since we got so many failed kills and a failed conversion, Town might still have a chance.

I think Odd bet on the Tris lynch because we lost a townie day 1 and then 1 more to a conversion on Night 1. Then we lynched Luthon on day 2 and we lost 3 townies and Night 2 (2 kills and 1 convert) That's a total of 5 townies gone. So with a Tris lynch making it 6 and one more conversion and 2 kills last night, town would have lost 9 players.

So I think Odd was betting on scum getting the majority.
I don‘t have any actives. I only get some stuff in case my target gets killed and I get a new wincon.
So you don't have any actives? Then why did you say you protected yourself on Night 2 last day phase?

We can go for Odd yes. I want him lynched. His day super kill yesterday must have been a one-shot thing. Also Nat and Odd could have been bussing each other because of what I said here:

So you don't have any actives? Then why did you say you protected yourself on Night 2 last day phase?
The protect is conditional and only activated by me making fluff posts.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
natalija wasn't forced to wank zoro according to her role
was she trying to get lynched so she could deflect the lynch to a townie?
She'd have to have targeted a player thrice to get them lynched. She targeted Fuji/Lanji twice if I recall correctly - one cycle role block and the threat regarding me.

I don't recall any other actions, but we can assume she was trying to get herself lynched to redirect it to Lanji.

I am also suspicious of T-Pein and JDB.

She'd have to have targeted a player thrice to get them lynched. She targeted Fuji/Lanji twice if I recall correctly - one cycle role block and the threat regarding me.

I don't recall any other actions, but we can assume she was trying to get herself lynched to redirect it to Lanji.

I am also suspicious of T-Pein and JDB.
JDB is an Indie. T-Pein is whatever.

Three Cult
Two confirmed Mafia(Kiwi and Drago)

We are either dealing with four or Five scum at the moment.

Both the Cult Leader and Mafia Leader had their actions fail

And there's a third person that had their action fail other than Lind.

Could that been Nat?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I'm at work, doing some final tasks for the day, but I might have some juicy stuff today, MARIO POWER!!!
I never once townread Nat, only limbo'd her.
GG to you @Natalija
Oh please do reveal.

Since the cult leader should be bulletproof too if we are assuming the GF to be bulletproof, perhaps mafia and cult targeted each other.

So then scum, started outing each other for town cred, don't worry, we will lynch your suspect and save you for later.

Status
Not open for further replies.