Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Well, I'm sorry JDB, I tried to shoot Flower last night to somehow bring closure to this back and forth, but it failed. Btw, we can't just drop suspicion on you just yet. Especially since both of you are accusing each other of lying. Either one of you are or both of you are.
Nah, you’re not sorry yet...listen to Flower and lynch me, THEN you’ll be sorry. I don’t remember seeing where we cleared you, so I’m not sure why you’re hung up on throwing shade my way.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
odd is done
and we ensure lind is useless.
Why? I'm town here.

Yeah, Lind redirected Usopp‘s kill onto Usopp and Tris saved him. I think we established that Lind is scum.
I abstained, but if you wanna know what was going to happen, is that I was going to redirect Usopp to you since I was scum reading Kiwi from the beginning of Day 2 and when you subbed in, it didn't help your case either. I abstained last minute.

If Lindltaylor is going to misread my posts then I will have to assume he could be scum who is rewriting history.
I'm sorry, but perhaps be a bit clearer when saying exactly what your ability does next time.

Why? I'm town here.

I abstained, but if you wanna know what was going to happen, is that I was going to redirect Usopp to you since I was scum reading Kiwi from the beginning of Day 2 and when you subbed in, it didn't help your case either. I abstained last minute.

I'm sorry, but perhaps be a bit clearer when saying exactly what your ability does next time.
dont trust you.

Why? I'm town here.

Why did you redirect me to Odd thinking I would use a protective action?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Nah, you’re not sorry yet...listen to Flower and lynch me, THEN you’ll be sorry. I don’t remember seeing where we cleared you, so I’m not sure why you’re hung up on throwing shade my way.
How am I listening to Flower, when I tried to shoot her, fam? If that was the case, I would have shot you last night. Well, I'm not confirmed, in fact suspicion is rising on me right now. But that won't change my reads or suspects.

Btw, are you still in a chat with T-pein?

I'm slowly starting to suspect Lindltaylor is scum since I did not like how he said he thought I get an ability from a player they have used last night when I have never said this. Lindltaylor looks like scum who wanted to learn more about my ability on how it works figuring out if my ability is threatening to scum or not. odd should have been lynched last day and instead Lindltaylor votes Tris instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.