Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't trust them all quite yet. For all we know they could belong to different factions. I'm also considering Robin's result on T-pein and how he back tracked.

And why did he choose JDB of all people anyway? I might have missed his reason but I'm not sure.

I'm not scum, Juliet. Trust me. There are reasons I already pointed out as to why I misunderstood your post.

Fine, you don't have to believe my vig shot on Flower. Though her passive that gives her protection for fluffing 10 times is hard to buy, we can give her the benefit of the doubt.
shooting flower over odd
automative negative in my book.

ISO me, you'll trust me completely.

Are you misconstruing my posts now? I did not think you were going to use a protect on Odd.
1) I did not trust your Indie claim
2) You said you could protect yourself last day phase, so I thought self protect was an active ability. Therefore, to avoid you from protecting yourself I redirected you and shot you. Didn't know the protection was a passive.
3) I was hoping for a bonus that your active was maybe some sort of killing ability that could be used on Odd, maybe.

And even before you ask me why I didn't shoot Odd, it's because Usopp tried and he didn't succeed.
answered here already nvm @Lindltaylor
so you thought flower had a protect that was an active ability
and redirected her to odd.......

nothing more
needs to be said.

Status
Not open for further replies.