Status
Not open for further replies.
A common habit I'm noticing among Worstgen players is that many of you have a certain way of trying to take control over the lynch. You say "this person will be the lynch for today," and you repeat that over and over as if it's fact. The thing is, you're all usually proven wrong when you try and do that. People don't actually listen to it. Odd may have ended up the lynch today, but it also may have been Lind. People weren't going to vote for Odd just because you said so. Usopp spent his last phase spamming "Robin is the lynch for today" over and over, and literally nobody was listening to him. I just find it funny how some of you say that with such force and such confidence, as if you can just speak a lynch into existence, and you aren't discouraged if nobody agrees.
this is in some ways true
but if you play more games here some players are followed more than others.
not like I need to convince anyone for odd to go
we all warned him last dp with tris flip.
I would be more cautious of anyone derailing at this point.

as for the other point
I think people will follow fb's idea before usopp . its that bad.
what you just noticed is at certain points some players take control in the game and others failing at it. sometimes people go with your idea
and sometimes they wont.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper

as for the other point
what you just noticed is at certain points some players take control in the game and others failing at it. sometimes people go with your idea
and sometimes they wont.
I hope someone follows my idea and gets you lynched.

as for the other point
and sometimes they wont.
I'm just noticing the style you all use to try and control lynches. It's very specific and very amusing.

If Odd is claiming he killed Nat, and nobody counterclaims him, then isn't he certain to be innocent?

Status
Not open for further replies.