Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just noticing the style you all use to try and control lynches. It's very specific and very amusing.

If Odd is claiming he killed Nat, and nobody counterclaims him, then isn't he certain to be innocent?
"If Odd is claiming he killed Nat, and nobody counterclaims him, then isn't he certain to be innocent"
not how I see it
if cult is separate from mafia
he could be that.

also he killed the vig and ran with the death miller theory
he was certain both tris and usopp were scum
my vote stays here .
nothing is moving it.
rest of you can do what you want.

So unlike Usopp who was saying nobody can counter claim him as vigi but had no evidence to back him up. I killed Natalija, we can all see her dead body. Not janitored, and nobody is going to counter claim that
If Usopp is indeed innocent and his role wasn't tampered with, then I am still frustrated by him. We agreed to let him live with the one condition that he shoot where whoever we tell him to shoot. I was one of the biggest proponents of that deal. He refused to do so, and then had the gall to act surprised that people were suspicious about that. All the worse because there was no evidence of the attack he claimed to have done.

If Usopp is indeed innocent and his role wasn't tampered with, then I am still frustrated by him. We agreed to let him live with the one condition that he shoot where whoever we tell him to shoot. I was one of the biggest proponents of that deal. He refused to do so, and then had the gall to act surprised that people were suspicious about that. All the worse because there was no evidence of the attack he claimed to have done.
It's just scumsopp being scumsopp, he loves to frustrate us. He's not that bad of a town player but he is getting really good at lying and taking advantage

Status
Not open for further replies.