Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE [Jew D. Boy] has been super-killed!​
You are Jew D. Boi!​

[Passive - Donald Trump 4 2024] - JDB is a great fan but you don't want to end on his bad side. He must always taunt and mock the person he's voting against as blunt as Trump. If they take notice of his taunts and comment on them, his vote will count double against them. If he doesn't [Taunt] he will get vote silenced.

[Active - Frankster] - JDB is arguably one of the biggest fans of Franky. As such, he will follow in his footsteps. He will begin the game with 6 colas and can use them accordingly.
--- [2 colas] - He may protect himself. [1-shot]
--- [3 Colas] -
He may protect the player of his choice. [1-Cycle Cooldown]
--- [4 Colas] -
JDB may target a player and upgrade one of their abilities at random. [1-Cycle Cooldown]
--- [3 Colas] -
You start the following day phase with a voting power of 0. However, your vote will count for 2 if the person you voting for votes you back.
--- [4 Colas] - You can target a player to role-block and vote-silence for the cycle.
--- [6 Colas] - You may vote the player of your choice in morse code. The first 3 players to quote your post will have their vote count on the player you voted for in the morse code. [1-Shot]
--- [Full Blown] -
You can target a player and role-crush their role permanently. It will destroy [Frankster] ability as well. [1-shot]

[Active - Weed boi] - He doesn't smoke weed. Weed smokes him. If he will target a player then that target would come under the influence of weed and would misfire his actions at night randomly. [1 - shot]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
@Lindltaylor according to mango, one of the mafia members is an ability cop
both rhea(tobi) and rayan claimed they investigated jew in n1 (don't know if their actions failed or not)
and we already got a lot of investigative townies in this game: rhea 1.0, lanji 1.0, flower 1.0, juliet, mango, robin...
Who did Mango target last night?

So rhea was a normal invest
Lanji 1.0 was a tracker
Flower 1.0 was an ability cop
Juliet claims an ability cop
Mango can only learn what an ability does right? He said that Lanji used a townie ability on Fuji on day 1.
And we have Robin as a tracker.

There are a lot of investigators here. It's hard to take in. The best way to judge this is to gain info from a lynch and look at voting patterns and reads.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Oh yeah, there's this little rule called don't talk about ongoing games outside of the game thread. A lot of you would do well to remember that
Alright.

You said that Usopp flipped a death miller right? What do you mean? His abilities were fake or that his alignment was the only thing that was faked?

Who did Mango target last night?

So rhea was a normal invest
Lanji 1.0 was a tracker
Flower 1.0 was an ability cop
Juliet claims an ability cop
Mango can only learn what an ability does right? He said that Lanji used a townie ability on Fuji on day 1.
And we have Robin as a tracker.

There are a lot of investigators here. It's hard to take in. The best way to judge this is to gain info from a lynch and look at voting patterns and reads.
check this post
(go to the page because mango quoted other posts)
Alright, I am back, and loaded.

So there is 1 ability I don't know yet, Reborn suddenly decided I was able to know the name of the abilities used. But he forgot to tell me WHAT they were (which originally was what my ability was, to see what effect the player I look at has gotten)

So I peeked through FLOWA's window, and 3 abilities were used.
2 of them were Natalija (as proven by the WU)

So this means that Flower is.. very roleblocked right now.
BUT.
She is NOT mafia.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Alright, I am back, and loaded.

So there is 1 ability I don't know yet, Reborn suddenly decided I was able to know the name of the abilities used. But he forgot to tell me WHAT they were (which originally was what my ability was, to see what effect the player I look at has gotten)

So I peeked through FLOWA's window, and 3 abilities were used.
2 of them were Natalija (as proven by the WU)

So this means that Flower is.. very roleblocked right now.
BUT.
She is NOT mafia.
But Mango, wasn't your ability already getting the names of the abilities used on the target you were watching? Because on day 1 you said that Lanji used a townie ability on Fuji.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
how do you know that lanji 1.0 was a tracker?
He came out and said "Fuji was a good boy last night" or something like that, and Fuji was roleblocked for a cycle. So I assumed that Lanji was a tracker and since Fuji didn't go anywhere, or rather couldn't go anywhere, Lanji didn't see Fuji visit anyone.

No point faking the alignment without faking the abilities as well, I imagine it's a similar role but slightly doctored to give the appearance of town
Well, you see, I highly doubt the role was faked in anyway. If Drago is online, I can confirm in a min or 2.

He came out and said "Fuji was a good boy last night" or something like that, and Fuji was roleblocked for a cycle. So I assumed that Lanji was a tracker and since Fuji didn't go anywhere, or rather couldn't go anywhere, Lanji didn't see Fuji visit anyone.

Well, you see, I highly doubt the role was faked in anyway. If Drago is online, I can confirm in a min or 2.
Sure thing scumdriver

Status
Not open for further replies.