Status
Not open for further replies.
He came out and said "Fuji was a good boy last night" or something like that, and Fuji was roleblocked for a cycle. So I assumed that Lanji was a tracker and since Fuji didn't go anywhere, or rather couldn't go anywhere, Lanji didn't see Fuji visit anyone.

Well, you see, I highly doubt the role was faked in anyway. If Drago is online, I can confirm in a min or 2.
wait, you can confirm if the role was faked or not?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
So you confirm that role reveal shenanigans are a thing but you've constantly doubted me ever since I shot him.

No thanks
I'm sorry? I didn't get you here at all. I'm asking Drago to confirm an ability of mine so that I can determine if role reveal shenanigans are a thing.

So until I do get confirmation that role reveal can be faked, I will doubt you.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
wait, you can confirm if the role was faked or not?
Yes, but it's a one shot.

Also @Jew D. Boy I read a few pages in the "coffee break" so if your target accepts the bet and win, you can still do things against them? And if you win, you gain an additional vote and if they don't accept the bet, they get role blocked?

So it's a win-win situation regardless of the outcome for you. What kind of broken ability is that?

Yes, but it's a one shot.

Also @Jew D. Boy I read a few pages in the "coffee break" so if your target accepts the bet and win, you can still do things against them? And if you win, you gain an additional vote and if they don't accept the bet, they get role blocked?

So it's a win-win situation regardless of the outcome for you. What kind of broken ability is that?
you
are
scum :ultimoji:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Had this ability the whole time have you?
Yepp, it's a one shot, though. I get the ability I want from a role that has flipped. So I targeted Usopp last night and took his vig shot and shot at Flower.

So I'm asking Drago to confirm the name of the ability I got. Cause if it's called Trolling spree then his ability is likely not faked.

Yepp, it's a one shot, though. I get the ability I want from a role that has flipped. So I targeted Usopp last night and took his vig shot and shot at Flower.

So I'm asking Drago to confirm the name of the ability I got. Cause if it's called Trolling spree then his ability is likely not faked.
That's completely useless to me

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
and people think my abilities make me look bad
I highly doubt anyone is judging your alignment from flavor or abilities. It's obvious from looking at our roles, that some creative liberties were taken while designing our abilities. So they're hardly indicative of any sort of alignment, bar a select few abilities.

It's your use of them, and how conveniently the results favor you.
- A one-shot super kill that can only kill scum: Kills Usopp, but he's a death miller.
- You coincidentally were also the one to shoot Nat. Why?

Also, did you use your other ability to watch someone and see what abilities they were targeted with?

I highly doubt anyone is judging your alignment from flavor or abilities. It's obvious from looking at our roles, that some creative liberties were taken while designing our abilities. So they're hardly indicative of any sort of alignment, bar a select few abilities.

It's your use of them, and how conveniently the results favor you.
- A one-shot super kill that can only kill scum: Kills Usopp, but he's a death miller.
- You coincidentally were also the one to shoot Nat. Why?

Also, did you use your other ability to watch someone and see what abilities they were targeted with?
I shot Nat because I could she was scum, it's called scum reading. And I can't use the watch and the kill during the same night

Status
Not open for further replies.