Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

@Midnight Delight [Zoro D Goat] has been killed!​
You are Zoro D goat!​

[Passive - I Like Everything] - Zoro D Goat has a weird habit of liking everything that comes across him. As such, you have to like every post in the game thread.

[Passive - Everywhere] - Goat is everywhere on the form, and keeps an eye on everyone. He’ll learn the identity of the first player to visit him every night phase.

[Active - Perverted Gags] - ZDG likes to make perverted gags to disturb those around him. As such each night he may target a player and role-block them.

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to town

Not only is TPein lying but he is also the creepiest thing I've ever had to deal with and I have hosts plant a Yandere robot ghost in my role PM spamming how much they love me and want to be together forever before during Favourites
I said yesterday that if this was going to happen it would be game talk only, no means no TPein
@RheanaeL @Seraphoenix @RayanOO prove you are town if you don't wanna to join this cursed pm
i know i don't

I can tell you that he is a freaking liar only.
And also anti town for revealing how my ability works.
He wants @Seraphoenix killed tho
Not surprised. It's because I didn't buy his bullshit about a death miller. He was also soooooo sure Tris was scum, guess she was a death miller too :kobeha:

Now we find out that he was supposed to be roleblocked but he is claiming a kill on Nat for cred? :watchout:
And he lied to you about his abilities???

Not surprised. It's because I didn't buy his bullshit about a death miller. He was also soooooo sure Tris was scum, guess she was a death miller too :kobeha:

Now we find out that he was supposed to be roleblocked but he is claiming a kill on Nat for cred? :watchout:
And he lied to you about his abilities???
yep,
Imagine believing him?
I actually super buffed midnight delight.
and MD blocked odd.

inactive players, though you are contributing now
and i know there is scum between rayan and rhea
Well I am inactive in general until the threads have a manageable number of posts. I have a research thing due for 8AM tomorrow for class, but I'll try to do more today.

I haven't seen much from those two either, so you might be right.

Status
Not open for further replies.