Anime & Manga The Great Bet: LDK vs ZKK

Which side are you on ?

• Total voters

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
I am 99% certain Zoro kills him by decapitation. Oda is not gna miss an opportunity to show Zoro replicating Ryuma feats and we have already seen Zoro cut a dragon before. Luffy could very well defeat him and then what, he breaks out of prison again to do the same shit as always. Nah, he is falling in this very arc by getting his head chopped of clean. :akaman:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I see.
I guess most of them were only trolling anyway and didnt took that whole ZKK THAT serious. But they are feel kinda cornered now.
I honestly dont want them to feel bad or smth, but they were so motivated to troll every other fandom the last weeks, i doubt the counterfeit will be soft.
Lmfao no one's trolling Al sama fails to grasp simple sentences apparently. Zkk is very serious.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
@HA001, @nik87, @Zowo here you go.

Also, you can ignore my vote. I believe that Zoro or Zoro & Luffy defeat Kaido, but I'm not yet convinced that Kaido dies, let alone that Zoro kills him.
Imagine Oda turning him into some sort of ally lool.
On a serious note, he needs to die. He serves no purpose after Wano. I just can't see the marines tryna put this guy in a cage just for him to scape for the umpteenth time.

I see.
I guess most of them were only trolling anyway and didnt took that whole ZKK THAT serious. But they are feel kinda cornered now.
I honestly dont want them to feel bad or smth, but they were so motivated to troll every other fandom the last weeks, i doubt the counterfeit will be soft.
We do take it serious . If it doesnt happen , what u all can do tho ?

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
We do take it serious . If it doesnt happen , what u all can do tho ?
I wont do anything.
But some people will start to troll Zoro and the Zorofandom, i bet my money on it. And thats not because Zoro doesnt require that ZKK, its because the part of the Zoro fandom went incredible toxic the last weeks and trolled every other fandom and everyone disagreeing like there is no tomorrow, that there will be a backslash. All the "L-taking", "Lanji", "Lid", "Lawkins", "Laido".... stuff will come back around.
Thats what i am talking about.

I wont do anything.
But some people will start to troll Zoro and the Zorofandom, i bet my money on it. And thats not because Zoro doesnt require that ZKK, its because the part of the Zoro fandom went incredible toxic the last weeks and trolled every other fandom and everyone disagreeing like there is no tomorrow, that there will be a backslash. All the "L-taking", "Lanji", "Lid", "Lawkins", "Laido".... stuff will come back around.
Thats what i am talking about.
Thats something most of us dont care what softies think..Wg is toxic and troll based forum , not just zoro fans

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Thats something most of us dont care what softies think..Wg is toxic and troll based forum , not just zoro fans
But the majority in the last weeks of toxicity comes from the Zoro fandom. That doesnt mean every Zoro fan is toxic (most are cool and fun etc.), but last weeks were annoying.

And that you think WG is based on toxicity and trolling makes me kinda sad.