Anime & Manga The Great Bet: LDK vs ZKK

Which side are you on ?

• Total voters

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
yes you'd get the win but whats the point in winning like that??
I've been telling them that. Apparently they'd be super happy if Zoro just kills an unconcious near death Kaido lmao.
isn't zoro the strongest supernova to them??

so they lack the confidence lol
Eh, I don't believe ZKK β€” I do believe Zoro defeats Kaido β€” but it's not the same thing. I was mostly so persistent about it, because I know some ZKK advocates don't actually believe that Zoro defeats Kaido, and there are those like me that don't believe Zoro Kills Kaido.

Describing ZKK as "Zoro defeats Kaido and kills him" is unacceptable. It's also not a belief I'm aware of anyone endorsing.

It's more the point that these are separate beliefs:
  1. Zoro defeats Kaido
  2. Zoro kills Kaido

The 2nd claim is not a claim of the 1st, and the 1st is not a claim of the 2nd. ZKK is the 2nd, and most advocates of ZKK believe the 2nd. If you're going to make a ZKK bet, let it actually be about ZKK.

@Chrono if you want to make a bet on ZDK, tag me, I'm game.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž

its nothing about confidence its about his (and seemingly yours) inability to grasp what zoro kills kaido means
zoro kills kaido doesnt mean zoro defeats kaido but doesnt kill him like he tried to use

on the flip side

luffy beating kaido and zoro killing him does mean zoro kills kaido

as thats the whole meaning of the words zoro kills kaido

theres no need for semantics either he kills him or he doesnt

They scream Zoro replicating Ryuma's feat. They scream Zoro killing Kaido over the Flower Captital. They bring up the PH Dragon kill.

But when it comes to the actual bet, they cower down to it lmao. I gave them the option of ZKK also meaning Zoro defeating Kaido but not killing him. But nah they just want it to be totally about Zoro killing him. Ok I guess....lol.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
They scream Zoro replicating Ryuma's feat. They scream Zoro killing Kaido over the Flower Captital. They bring up the PH Dragon kill.

But when it comes to the actual bet, they cower down to it lmao. I gave them the option of ZKK also meaning Zoro defeating Kaido but not killing him. But nah they just want it to be totally about Zoro killing him. Ok I guess....lol.
how could the concept of 3 simple words be so difficult for you to grasp ?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž

The Zoro fandom is not a monolithic thing.
  1. Most Zoro fans don't believe that Zoro kills Kaido
  2. Most Zoro fans don't believe that Zoro is the strongest Supernova
  3. Most Zoro fans don't believe that Zoro defeats Kaido

All 3 of the above are separate beliefs, and lumping all of them into one bundle as a single belief is a great mistake; you'll end up with something that maybe only a few people endorse.

If you're making a bet on ZKK, let the bet be about ZKK. If you want to make a ZDK bet, then make it separately.

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž

let them have a sweet dream