Anime & Manga The Great Bet: LDK vs ZKK

Which side are you on ?

• Total voters

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Im sorry to break it to you....but Zoro cutting off the head of an unconcious defeated Kaido....is not the same as Zoro landing the final hit lmao. Its like marines capturing someone whos defeated. Would you say Smoker defeated Crocodile ?
Can you stop being retarded for once in your life.
Zoro cutting the head off an unconscious kaido...

...IS STILL ZORO KILLING KAIDO
Z K K
ZORO
KILLING
KAIDO
K = KILLING not defeating

Zoro beating but not killing him IS NOT ZKK

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
How far the Zoro legion has fallen lmao. Wow lmao. Aight bet.

I'll change the rules for you crybaby. But you gotta participate.
There's no falling anywhere you're just being retarded.
I'm talking both ways
Zoro beating kaido despite not killing is massive. But it's not zkk
Zoro killing an unconcious kaido after luffy beats him is zkk. I don't see it happening like either of them but zoro killing kaido is zoro killing kaido. There's no need for semantics.

There's no falling anywhere you're just being retarded.
I'm talking both ways
Zoro beating kaido despite not killing is massive. But it's not zkk
Zoro killing an unconcious kaido after luffy beats him is zkk. I don't see it happening like either of them but zoro killing kaido is zoro killing kaido. There's no need for semantics.
Whatever. Are you taking part or not. You love to talk the most smack when people lose bets but you never take part in them You ran away from the "Who's fighting King" bet thread. So stop being a pussy and participate here.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
How far the Zoro legion has fallen lmao. Wow lmao. Aight bet.

I'll change the rules for you crybaby. But you gotta participate.
Zoro Killing Kaido was never about Zoro defeating Kaido. It was always about Kaido actually dying.

You can make a Zoro defeating Kaido bet (I'll participate), but most ZKK advocates don't claim that Zoro will "defeat" Kaido. They believe that Zoro will kill him.

I endorse Zoro defeating Kaido, but I'm not a typical ZKK advocate (I'm still pretty sceptical that Kaido actually dies), so I don't actually believe "ZKK".

You're arguing against a position that never really existed.

- If Luffy beats Kaido to the point where he cannot move...but is still concious. And Zoro kills him. LDK still win...
Change this to ZKK wins.

ZKK Camp wins if:
- Zoro chops off Kaidos neck and defeats him by that.
Change this to "Zoro Kills Kaido".

ZKK is Zoro Killing Kaido, nothing more, nothing less. Until you actually change the ZKK win condition to ZKK, this bet is a farce.

I've voted in the poll, but I do not intend to participate until you correct the above.

Last edited:
Zoro Killing Kaido was never about Zoro defeating Kaido. It was always about Kaido actually dying.

You can make a Zoro defeating Kaido bet (I'll participate), but most ZKK advocates don't claim that Zoro will "defeat" Kaido. They believe that Zoro will kill him.

I endorse Zoro defeating Kaido, but I'm not a typical ZKK advocate (I'm still pretty sceptical that Kaido actually dies), so I don't actually believe "ZKK".

You're arguing against a position that never really existed.

Change this to ZKK wins.

Change this to "Zoro Kills Kaido".

ZKK is Zoro Killing Kaido, nothing more, nothing less. Until you actually change the ZKK win condition to ZKK, this bet is a farce.

I've voted in the poll, but I do not intend to participate until you correct the above.
If Zoro defeats Kaido but doesnt kill him. You guys arent getting the win.

what if?

1) Luffy defeats Kaido and someone other than Zoro kills him?
2) Zoro defeats Kaido and someone other than Zoro kills him?
3) Final blow by everyone?

edit:
4) what if Luffy has a change of heart and he kills Kaido after he defeats him?
5) what if Zoro defeats Kaido and Luffy killls him?

the 4 and 5 events are highly unlikely but they are not impossible if Oda wants to "subvert" readers expectations...

Last edited: