Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you think about mango? he is acting weird af today
and the random redirect is a risk we need to take, we are really screwed rn
I don't like the way he considers Lind so townish despite he could very well be converted even if he believes Lind is not Mafia abilities wise. He called him most townish townie or something even, to use an epithet I presume. It's just overexaggerated.

Nope it's not my ability, it has nothing to do with Critical really.

If I had to bet, I would say it could belong to a mod. It would make sense if it's related to someone who is on top of someone.
yeah also it was used on n1, even if you were converted in n1 you were townie when you used that ability so it was nothing you couldn't have claimed

yeah also it was used on n1, even if you were converted in n1 you were townie when you used that ability so it was nothing you couldn't have claimed
Odd would have had no substantial reason to convert me over the likes of someone like Mango, Lind who were looking very townish also due confirmations, or players deemed as more reliable than me at this game. Even if he wanted to play it wifomish the fact is I still get lynched or vigged randomly, so a poor choice no matter which flip of the coin you look at.

And Odd did well not converting me since I am not used to such lenghty games and I didn't get to acknowledge all claims and actions properly so far, I feel like a burden for town and despite town myself I have probably lost the game here unless we manage to get a Cult today.

Odd would have had no substantial reason to convert me over the likes of someone like Mango, Lind who were looking very townish also due confirmations, or players deemed as more reliable than me at this game. Even if he wanted to play it wifomish the fact is I still get lynched or vigged randomly, so a poor choice no matter which flip of the coin you look at.

And Odd did well not converting me since I am not used to such lenghty games and I didn't get to acknowledge all claims and actions properly so far, I feel like a burden for town and despite town myself I have probably lost the game here unless we manage to get a Cult today.
yeah but I think mango was town before and got converted today
the only other option is jew... or juliet who got janitored

so here is the deal
-we are lynching mango, who is confirmed cult
-lind isn't going to post any meme today, if he does, he is confirmed cult
-kvothe is going to use powerlevel on lind
-jew is going to make a bet against rayan to roleblock him
-marimo is going to sacrifice himself to do whatever (just die already)

Status
Not open for further replies.