Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Regarding the restaurant and cancellation thing that could easily be tested out. We'll see if some people who join the game a bit later quote the post. Alternatively, someone who is being sused could be pressured into quoting it and trying to visit.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Why is this game so dead.
is Reborns still ongoing? maybe this one needs to gain some speed during EoD or D2

you mean let others do the sue, because you can't do the sue

I don't know what to think about the broadcast message. Either it is a troll wu or it removed the restaurant.
same, but I doubt the broadcaster will cancel the restaurant, they are distinctive from two different sources
look into rej marimo uwu for now
oh yes, look deeply into my eyes boyo
I'm a neutral indie who don't really need either town or mafia
CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

I have no clue hence why i asked you lot if anything negative happened, from what i think is going on, i'd say that the Announcer coul'dve been trying to get people to stop going to the restaurant maybe.

Though its unsure if its a case of the user of the restaurant ability being scum or not, as the announcer role could just be a townie who came the that same conclusion and doesnt want to risk people visiting it.

I said this earlier but i think the restaurant might still be open and this WU is just a way to dissuade people tbh.

We could test it though i dunno if anyone of the people left would wanna quote that post. I sure as hell won't.

Also

@Lindltaylor
@T-Pein™
@Sors Bandeam
@Sallucion
@Jew D. Boy
@Gambit
@RippedCal
@Emperor Joelinton
@Lord Genome

The game started you guys, participate please.
jus lynch T-P, he is memeing on discord but avoiding the game
You've been revealed as scum and you're leading the vote, how do you plead?
btw that is Man in the Box lol

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
is Reborns still ongoing? maybe this one needs to gain some speed during EoD or D2
Yes and FB, Marimo and JDB are still playing it, whilst Mango and Lind basically just got out of it. But the others should be here. Seems like everyone is busy or something.

same, but I doubt the broadcaster will cancel the restaurant, they are distinctive from two different sources
I agree with this. As I said I think it was more like a warning of sorts.

Broadcast Message:

Announcer-Sama is here for your special 12 hour mark broadcast. The majestic hosts and yours truly are understandably sour at the lack of activity. To boost our ratings, we’re going to offer one of our listeners the opportunity to join us on air!

You may be thinking, Announcer-Sama I want to be famous, how do I sign up? It’s simple! Quote our message, list your favorite color, waifu and least favorite Yugioh character. Our secretaries will decide the winner within the day!

.​

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I can deduct the announcer-sama's identity by the writing pattern

Yes and FB, Marimo and JDB are still playing it, whilst Mango and Lind basically just got out of it. But the others should be here. Seems like everyone is busy or something.

I agree with this. As I said I think it was more like a warning of sorts.
Slow D1s happen I guess

Anyway we can't stick to these kind of stuff forever D1.
I will check in each hour and see how much we progress. I have 7 hours before sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.