Future Events Outcome that would satisfy both, the people who are pro-ZKK and anti-ZKK

Tbh, the only middle ground I see is ZKK fans seeing Zoro not exactly "killing" Kaido. Cutting him before being defeated by Luffy? Sure, because that sounds exactly like what Oda would do (because Luffy has always gotten the last hit on villains in an arc.)

Honestly I'm torn by the idea. I'd love for there to be some narrative connection where Zoro does do it, however:

- Oda has yet to kill any main villain, and those thar are presumed dead have never died on screen.

- Luffy always gets the final blow. He's the main character, Zoro isn't.

- Luffy is the one aiming to surpass a Yonko this arc, Zoro's goal is to fundamentally injure Kaido ala Tengu and Hiyori's description of Enma. As much as this might be Zoro's "fight" (until it isn't because who fucking knows what happens in 10 chapters), it's 100% more Luffy's because that's just what it is and always has been.

Nothing actually indicates Zoro will cut off Kaido's head or actually kill him. That's a notion based on really nothing but fan bias and desire to connect to things that may or may not support it.

Im curious what happens to this forum if it doesn't happen. Like 70% of this site supports ZKK now. I find that...really overconfident when evidence suggests it probably won't happen because of the things I mention above.

Flame me all you want, what I'm saying is true and I hope people don't call this manga "shitty" for doing nothing outside of fans blowing up their own expectations.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
When Luffy’s done with Kaido, he won’t be able to talk yet alone fly
Lmfao no. Luffy won't be doing shit until zoro opens kaido up anyway.
Nor will luffy keep kaido down.
Post automatically merged:

So we’re back to Zoro kills a defeated opponent? Even worse
Nope. Kaido will be flying above the Flower Capital when it happens.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Lmfao no. Luffy won't be doing shit until zoro opens kaido up anyway.
Nor will luffy keep kaido down.

Nope. Kaido will be flying above the Flower Capital when it happens.
Luffy has KO’d strong opponents before. He’s going to do it here. Maybe he’ll knock out a flying Kaido and Kaido falls into the ocean to drown.

I have a genuine question. For those saying that Kaido will survive. What do you think that they are going to do with him?

Advanced Haki is going to shatter Kaido’s bones so much he won’t be able to recover.

If he is in human form he’ll drown
So you would rather seeing Kaido drown instead of Zoro killing him? That's some real hate towards the Marimo ngl.