Future Events Outcome that would satisfy both, the people who are pro-ZKK and anti-ZKK

I could just as easily tell you that that's complete nonsense.
Kawamatsu tells us that Zoro took Enma not to merely repeat what Oden did but to continue where he left off
Oden wanted Kaido defeated, he didn’t care if it wasn’t by his hands. Enma is going to open the opportunity for the protagonist to take him down.

If you seriously think Luffy isn’t going to beat Kaido then there’s no point arguing with you

Oden wanted Kaido defeated, he didn’t care if it wasn’t by his hands. Enma is going to open the opportunity for the protagonist to take him down.

If you seriously think Luffy isn’t going to beat Kaido then there’s no point arguing with you
Is reading difficult?
2) Luffy defeats Kaido.
Is it so hard to imagine a scenario where Luffy defeats Kaido and Kaido comes back to the Flower Capital as a flying dragon?
i) We know Luffy will defeat Kaido.
My entire point is that Luffy defeats a Hybrid Kaido and Zoro defeats a Dragon Kaido who returns from his defeat.
Hence the Thriller Bark connection which I bring up.

If ZKk happens, it’ll be after Luffy’s already beat Hyrbido in a 1 vs 1 but he gets back up again because of awakening.

With a scene like that.

Then it’ll be Dragon Kaido that Zoro kills, cause that’s what all the parallels with Ryuma are about.

We might even see three separate Kaido defeats. A round one defeat, where the Supernova all “beat“ him. Here Zoro’s big role will be opening the scar.

Then a recovery round 2, where he gets up and displays his powers of recovery with Awakening and knocks out everyone bar Luffy. Then you can get the Luffy vs Kaido one-vs-one where Luffy comes out on top, and Luffy shows himself to be the strongest fighter, the only one who can go toe to toe, solo, with Hybrido and win.

Then a final round, Zoan awakening kicks in again and that’s where Zoro lands the final killing blow on dragon form Kaido.

I think that would satisfy the most people. Luffy proves himself the better all-round fighter, Zoro still plays a huge role in the defeat of Kaido and it’s not really an execution per se.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
If ZKk happens, it’ll be after Luffy’s already beat Hyrbido in a 1 vs 1 but he gets back up again because of awakening.

With a scene like that.

Then it’ll be Dragon Kaido that Zoro kills, cause that’s what all the parallels with Ryuma are about.

We might even see three separate Kaido defeats. A round one defeat, where the Supernova all “beat“ him. Here Zoro’s big role will be opening the scar.

Then a recovery round 2, where he gets up and displays his powers of recovery with Awakening and knocks out everyone bar Luffy. Then you can get the Luffy vs Kaido one-vs-one where Luffy comes out on top, and Luffy shows himself to be the strongest fighter, the only one who can go toe to toe, solo, with Hybrido and win.

Then a final round, Zoan awakening kicks in again and that’s where Zoro lands the final killing blow on dragon form Kaido.

I think that would satisfy the most people. Luffy proves himself the better all-round fighter, Zoro still plays a huge role in the defeat of Kaido and it’s not really an execution per se.
everybody happy cept...

With a scene like that.

I would enjoy that tbh. They can claim that Luffy defeated kaido and it would be true and ppl can also claim that Zoro helped a lot on his defeat which would also be true.

If you want to know the outcome of Zoro and Luffy vs Kaido then read chapter 656. That chapter symbolizes this fight.

Kaido must be defeated and killed in the flower capital. That's why Oda planned to move the island there. Also, Kaido will be beheaded by Zoro which also symbolizes Ryuma beheading the dragon. There are other symbols. Zoro killing Kaido is set in stone.
Post automatically merged:

I expect this scenario to happen: Luffy defeats Kaido but doesn't kill him. Kaido is enraged and embarrassed by his defeat. He transforms into a flying dragon and tries to burn the flower capital like Dany with her dragon, Zoro comes and behead him.
Oda stated before that he's a Game of Thrones fan. I wouldn't be surprised if he does this.

If you want to know the outcome of Zoro and Luffy vs Kaido then read chapter 656. That chapter symbolizes this fight.

Kaido must be defeated and killed in the flower capital. That's why Oda planned to move the island there. Also, Kaido will be beheaded by Zoro which also symbolizes Ryuma beheading the dragon. There are other symbols. Zoro killing Kaido is set in stone.
Post automatically merged:

I expect this scenario to happen: Luffy defeats Kaido but doesn't kill him. Kaido is enraged and embarrassed by his defeat. He transforms into a flying dragon and tries to burn the flower capital like Dany with her dragon, Zoro comes and behead him.
Oda stated before that he's a Game of Thrones fan. I wouldn't be surprised if he does this.
What is the relation between GoT and ZKK?

What is the relation between GoT and ZKK?
After being defeated, Kaido goes mad. He transforms into a dragon and tries to burn the flower capital = Dany going mad and burning King's Landing. Then Zoro comes and beheads him in Ryuma style
As I said, Oda is a huge fan of GOT. He stated that he bought the whole set and watched it. He stated that during the time Doflamingo gave that epic speech about the throne wars. We also got the "Red wedding" "Tea party + wedding".
This is my prediction...I might be wrong.

With a scene like that.

Yeah I would imagine that the last round with hybrid Kaido will be a 1 vs 1 against Luffy where Kaido gets put down and this overall mantains the portrayal of Luffy being the strongest of the alliance.

Then Kaido gets up (thanks to his Zoan characteristics and/or awakening) and flies in his dragon form. Zoro goes and beheads him, under the eyes of the Wano citiziens and the Flower Capital.

This scenario mantains both the big buildup of Luffy taking down Kaido and the buildup of Zoro killing Kaido (and in this way and in those circumstances), which has been explored in theories and analyzed multiple times. Of course Zoro will also re open Kaido's scar or give him a new one.

Now that I think about it, I almost can't picture Oda doing something different than this. This scenario literally "respects" and follows the buildup of everyone involved.