Status
Not open for further replies.
@Finalbeta @Finalbeta @Kvothe Kingkiller

What have anyone of you got on me btw? I would love to know.

😘
That you are most likely the Cult Converter who claimed to not have performed an action for the last two night phases despite claiming you had performed them in the past.

And since Rayan doesn't want to vote you no matter what I must assume he is not genuine and your Cult teammate and there's one Mafia lurking in the game.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
That you are most likely the Cult Converter who claimed to not have performed an action for the last two night phases despite claiming you had performed them in the past.
You want to quote me on this before making up random bs like you do every game?
Post automatically merged:

Quote me when I said I've sent any action on the last 2 night phases, and then later on said I've done something.

That would be really helpful. Ty bota 😘

Someone filler me

And since Rayan doesn't want to vote you no matter what I must assume he is not genuine and your Cult teammate and there's one Mafia lurking in the game.
Quote me on this. Come on bota.

Pls quote.
Me.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
SCUM CAUGHT

@RayanOO

Are you voting him now that the evidence is clear and he is lying about doing nothing at night?

That's like on day 2 or 3 beta......... which i then proceeded to give my last double action to lind the following night.

That's why lind always said I was town cus he trusts me.

It's like day phase 7 now, and I don't have anything left.

Can you quote something for the last two night phases like you've claimed tho? No? OK. Thanks B. 😘

Well done for the reaching though.

@RayanOO @Jew D. Boy @Flower @Kvothe Kingkiller

"You want to quote me on this before making up random bs like you do every game?"

Where Marimo fuc**d up.
Congratulations on trying to use a day 2/3 quote to try and validate the last two night phases statement.

:milaugh:

Marimo I see you are still fighting.

You implicated you did nothing at night the whole game with that quote I just posted.

"You want to quote me on this before making up random bs like you do every game?"

Referred to my post:

Status
Not open for further replies.