Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
If we accept that Informers are the cult (seems that way based on who has flipped with that wincon), wouldn’t Marimo’s family thing in his role sheet imply that his wincon has something to do with that faction?? ;)

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Rayan believes that there's one Cultist and one Mafia left and yet he doesn't believe that Mafia would have likely attempted to kill someone tonight.

Rayan inadvertently calls himself either Mafia or Culted here.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Not only this but Rayan was ok with lynching Marimo too earlier, I must assume it was all a farce since now he is hellbent on me instead, right after I suggested to lynch Marimo.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
@Kvothe Kingkiller @Flower @Jew D. Boy

Are you guys still here? What did you decide to do with this mess?

I'm not lying and it's Rayan and Marimo. If I end up lynched Cult will win the game. Don't do this.

Marimo is the most inconsistent guy in the game, Rayan suggests Mafia is in the game and yet not that Mafia would shoot someone this night. He inadvertently labels himself as Mafia because he is scum claiming to have shot Mango.

Marimo claims he did nothing 2 nights in a row despite the other nights he did something, he should be the Cult converter.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Kvothe Kingkiller @Flower @Jew D. Boy

Are you guys still here? What did you decide to do with this mess?

I'm not lying and it's Rayan and Marimo. If I end up lynched Cult will win the game. Don't do this.

Marimo is the most inconsistent guy in the game, Rayan suggests Mafia is in the game and yet not that Mafia would shoot someone this night. He inadvertently labels himself as Mafia because he is scum claiming to have shot Mango.

Marimo claims he did nothing 2 nights in a row despite the other nights he did something, he should be the Cult converter.
I’m starting to come around on Rayan, so for me, it’s Marimo at the moment ;)
Post automatically merged:

Vote Lynch Marimo @Reborn

If this ends the game for town, happy fucking birthday to me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.