Future Events Outcome that would satisfy both, the people who are pro-ZKK and anti-ZKK

I still don’t get why people expect anyone but Luffy to defeat the main villain of the arc.
they are the same people who thought Vegeta will beat Moro lmao
Post automatically merged:

Tbh, the only middle ground I see is ZKK fans seeing Zoro not exactly "killing" Kaido. Cutting him before being defeated by Luffy? Sure, because that sounds exactly like what Oda would do (because Luffy has always gotten the last hit on villains in an arc.)

Honestly I'm torn by the idea. I'd love for there to be some narrative connection where Zoro does do it, however:

- Oda has yet to kill any main villain, and those thar are presumed dead have never died on screen.

- Luffy always gets the final blow. He's the main character, Zoro isn't.

- Luffy is the one aiming to surpass a Yonko this arc, Zoro's goal is to fundamentally injure Kaido ala Tengu and Hiyori's description of Enma. As much as this might be Zoro's "fight" (until it isn't because who fucking knows what happens in 10 chapters), it's 100% more Luffy's because that's just what it is and always has been.

Nothing actually indicates Zoro will cut off Kaido's head or actually kill him. That's a notion based on really nothing but fan bias and desire to connect to things that may or may not support it.

Im curious what happens to this forum if it doesn't happen. Like 70% of this site supports ZKK now. I find that...really overconfident when evidence suggests it probably won't happen because of the things I mention above.

Flame me all you want, what I'm saying is true and I hope people don't call this manga "shitty" for doing nothing outside of fans blowing up their own expectations.
Thank you to see the light

If Kaido loose a fair 1v1 he won't come-back
He will accept his loss cause of all the stuff with Oden
He was ok with scabbards killing him if they were strong enough
If he can still attacks citizens Luffy won't fall. He don't fall until his oponnents can't fight anymore.
Luffy also knows Awakened Zoan so he won't think it's over.
Moreover if Kaido recovers faster than everybody how an heavily injured Zoro will kill him

I see a lot of reasons to believe it but I don’t think it will. The reason is if zoro kills kaido his bounty will become very big and he will have a higher bounty then anyone besides luffy on the roof and that’s not happening.

If zoro kills kaido he’s gonna skip 1 billion and go straight to 2 billion that’s not happening. You have to think about the aftermath of it and not just “ zoro will kill kaido because I say so”
These people don't think. Zoro will overshadow Luffy cause it's the one who killing him. CP0 , X Drake and even Big Mom are there to report the news. That's not happening

Parralel with TB and Zoro's sacrifice isn't even valid
His sacrifice was to protect Luffy and only Luffy
All the others characters were saved by Luffy.
He wouldn't defeat Moria or Oars or Kuma himself
You can't say he don't have personal beef with Kuma as he need Kuma to be defeated or he will die. Moria stoled all shadow's for Asgard Moria
If you think he will injure Kaido, I say yes probably but kill him, Wa No citizens, CP0 and so on won't talk about Luffy defeating Kaido. They aren't even on the roof.

Parralel with TB and Zoro's sacrifice isn't even valid
His sacrifice was to protect Luffy and only Luffy
All the others characters were saved by Luffy.
He wouldn't defeat Moria or Oars or Kuma himself
You can't say he don't have personal beef with Kuma as he need Kuma to be defeated or he will die. Moria stoled all shadow's for Asgard Moria
If you think he will injure Kaido, I say yes probably but kill him, Wa No citizens, CP0 and so on won't talk about Luffy defeating Kaido. They aren't even on the roof.
"Luffy defeats Kaido and the Yonko uses all his power to try to destroy the capital in his dragon form. Luffy's right hand steps in and kills him. Luffy defeated BM too."

If you talk about Morgan it's worse as he tried to Kill Luffy from behind.
Zoro defeat Morgan to protect Luffy as always his role his to protect Luffy when the latter his reckless it also the scene which confirm Zoro entrance in Luffy's crew
We have a lot more than "he killed Morgan the main boss"
Don’t wonder why Oda didn't make it again.

"Luffy defeats Kaido and the Yonko uses all his power to try to destroy the capital in his dragon form. Luffy's right hand steps in and kills him. Luffy defeated BM too."
So Kaido isn't defeated.
Luffy never let an arc nemesis Kill citizens after the final fight.
Arc Nemesis are defeated when they can't cause damage anymore to citizens

If you talk about Morgan it's worse as he tried to Kill Luffy from behind.
Zoro defeat Morgan to protect Luffy as always his role his to protect Luffy when the latter his reckless it also the scene which confirm Zoro entrance in Luffy's crew
We have a lot more than "he killed Morgan the main boss"
Don’t wonder why Oda didn't make it again.

So Kaido isn't defeated.
Luffy never let an arc nemesis Kill citizens after the final fight.
Arc Nemesis are defeated when they can't cause damage anymore to citizens
So is Luffy going to sit near Kaido to avoid him recovering?

So is Luffy going to sit near Kaido to avoid him recovering?
They have plenty off outcomes which happened against previous boss or which could happen.
For example What makes you think Kaido won't accept his Loss.
He losed 7 times and still wasn't Killed ? How it is possible ?
What will make this loss different than the 7 other ones ?
Where was it stated that you can't put down an. Awakened Zoan in a another other way than Killing him ?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
They have plenty off outcomes which happened against previous boss or which could happen.
For example What makes you think Kaido won't accept his Loss.
He losed 7 times and still wasn't Killed ? How it is possible ?
What will make this loss different than the 7 other ones ?
Where was it stated that you can't put down an. Awakened Zoan in a another other way than Killing him ?
Impel Down. Even the fodder guards kept coming back after losing.

Impel Down. Even the fodder guards kept coming back after losing.
Their goal was to escape ID none of them could have defeat Magellan even all of them against him won't work.
It's like WCI they couldn't have defeat BM and all his crew.

Answer if Kaido lost 7 times and wasn't killed why it will be different the 8th one ?
They didn't need to kill him the previous time to defeat him why now ?

It is not headcanon, it is canon since chapter 997.
Are we really gonna take the word from a man claimed to round up the samurai of wano for Luffy when he arrives back in Zou?

Mate as an advice don’t take these things literally otherwise you will get out of it disappointed...

Yes, Zoro is helping in taking down Kaido and will cuz damage and if he is lucky will put a scar(obviously while in a team up), but that’s all what Zoro is ever gonna be capable of. He is not up there yet to compete with a top tier yet let alone slice his head off.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Are we really gonna take the word from a man claimed to round up the samurai of wano for Luffy when he arrives back in Zou?

Mate as an advice don’t take these things literally otherwise you will get out of it disappointed...

Yes, Zoro is helping in taking down Kaido and will cuz damage and if he is lucky will put a scar(obviously while in a team up), but that’s all what Zoro is ever gonna be capable of. He is not up there yet to compete with a top tier yet let alone slice his head off.
Whether you want to take his words seriously or not is not my point.
You are claiming it's headcanon, I just pointed out that it is canon.
The Zorotards were just several years ahead of the manga.
We will see why Zoro is up there, it's ahead of us.

It won’t happen end of story.

Luffy defeats kaido

Kidd defeats big mom and kills either kaido or big mom.

Both Kidd and luffy get the highest bounty increases.

Kidds increase is higher then luffys

Zoro won’t kill kaido but he will try to and fail

Zoro killing kaido makes no sense when you even think of the aftermath or dynamics in the story.

Fighting and killing kaido would give zoro 2 billion increase at minimum and that won’t happen