Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking called it....take your L law fans.
:holdthisl:
Fucking told you all that this "Law's ability bypass durability regarddless of haki" BS you kept spelling was wrong, but here you have it, Law cant cut or do anything with his DF past someone's haki if said haki is stronger.

That one vergo fanboy that disapeared from the forum better eat up his L too, considering this proves that even Law has better haki than Vergo.
:akasalt:
Ummm Law not being able to shamble yonkos doesn't make him trash......... He can still shamble any other of the novas. That line was put there to hype the Yonko nothing more nothing less

I hope the hell Zoro failed to block that attack because holy shit if he ends up tanking an attack from two emperors together that'll be the most GOAT shit on the rooftop
That part is misleading as hell. The guy didn't even draw that and he is a massive Zoro fan.
Watch it being something minor or the umpteenth fire/elemental attack, this time coming from BM and Kaido combined

It took them 2 weeks to reattempt the Waterfall lmao.
Thanks to Oda's writing, lol, when all that they had to do was for Perospero to use his candy powers to lift the ship above the waterfall, Daifuku to lift the ship with his Genie or Mont d'Or to use his flying books or Smoothie to thrown the ship while in her giant form if they had just been allowed of using their powers.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
- Big Mom and Kaidou attack at the same time.

- Zoro stops the attack for a moment and is injured but the rest manage to dodge it.
OMG Zoron was injured, he's such a loser.
:suresure:

A badly exhausted Zoro was only able to hold back a named combination attack from two Yonkou in their strongest forms for long enough that the other Supernova could dodge it, and despite that he was still able to tank their combo attack.
:feelscryingman:

Last edited:
Haki is Haki
Three Types of it are just Three Different Ways of using it
Haki is simply the Spiritual Energy

And DF Abilities are Powers given by Devils who are said to live inside those Fruits
Those Devils can effect Bodies & Environment which is the Abilities gained by the Users who ate DFs

If CoC can Conquer Living Beings & also Objects & even Split the Sky
Then i'm pretty sure the Full Mastery of CoC allows you to Conquer Devil Fruits too
Creating a Barrier that turns every DF Ability Useless against the CoC user
Nah........coa main thing is negating/touching.........no where it is stated/shown coc negates/dominates df's that just weird headcanon......doflamingo thought vergo's coa was enough to negate law's ability obvi law's own coa > vergo so it failed.......

Using COC to negate df is coming out of no where

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Yep, easiest explanation is that they made it up and saw Onigashima started flying. Once that happened they followed it until BM falls. They all flip the fuck out in that moment.

If that happens, it's awesome cause then we truly don't know what happens once Onigashima lands.
This reminds me that I am still baffled about the whole waterfall issue given how easely the Big Mom Pirates could have arrived to Wano without even the carps.

Well I'm sure getting a rant ready in case its not the BMP. That PIS would be the point of no return.

Smoothie used her DF to Gigantify herself, she then processes to hold onto Onigashima on her back as if she were Atlas.
Do you know how many doors are on Onigashima? Want her to get crushed?

Status
Not open for further replies.