Future Events Outcome that would satisfy both, the people who are pro-ZKK and anti-ZKK

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It won’t happen end of story.

Luffy defeats kaido

Kidd defeats big mom and kills either kaido or big mom.

Both Kidd and luffy get the highest bounty increases.

Kidds increase is higher then luffys

Zoro won’t kill kaido but he will try to and fail

Zoro killing kaido makes no sense when you even think of the aftermath or dynamics in the story.

Fighting and killing kaido would give zoro 2 billion increase at minimum and that won’t happen
?

Let's say that King has 1.4

He would get his bounty on top of his. he would already be 1.7 not that far from 2b.

What's wrong with his bounty rising this high if he deserves it?

Luffy defeats kaido

Zoro killing kaido makes no sense when you even think of the aftermath or dynamics in the story.

Fighting and killing kaido would give zoro 2 billion increase at minimum and that won’t happen
Kidd is not killing Kaido lol.

Oda won't have any of the SHs kill direcly, it will be something like indirectly killing him as he falls into Wano's mountain volcanic centre

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I just used my FS and saw some of the thread titles by Zoro haters post-ZKK:

"Why Zoro didn't really kill Kaido"

"It's not ZKK since it was 5 vs 2"

"Why it was Enma who killed Kaido, not Zoro"

"Will Oda ever stop wanking Zoro?"

"Yankers FC are crying right now"

"Why Sanji is still > Zoro"

The last one burns my eyes all the times I see it and my brain processes it.

Luckly enough only what Oda portrays matters.

Oda doesn't even kill fodders like Pound and do you expect for rational people to think about Kaido's death? By cutting his head? On panel?
:milaugh:

It's stupid to think about a medium term between both because one of the options is impossible, so there can't be a mid term.
Well to be fair, Pound has the Will of P so him being able to survive is expected.

(Waiting for Pedro to make a comeback).

The only outcome is ZKK, anti-zkk will complain and say it was a group effort and that it was a cheap shot, beating queen or page one is somehow comparable to killing Kaido all of that good stuff. They‘ll proceed to place their retardation into another topic such as lafitte>shiryuu, zoro won’t fight an admiral, or some dumb shit similar to that. Future generations of fans will read wano and say it was extremely obvious zoro was going to kill Kaido, oblivious to the fact that there was delusional people who swore that the obvious inevitable outcome wouldn’t happen.

Luffy defeats kaido

so lemme get this straight: in order to counter Zkk wank, u decided to overwank the shit out of Kidd to kingdom come?:sus::sus:

Last edited:
:neesama:Yamato has Barrier HAki she can very well kill him
:choppawhat:Sound was going to kill kaido before big mom interfere
:milaugh:Kid is a clown?? that's your excuse oh well he can still kaido
Wow barrier haki, definetly enough to kill Kaido. Why did Luffy even train Ryou when he could just ask for a lesson of barrier haki?

Sound was harming Kaido not killing him lol.

And yes, he is a clown so far. Unless he wants to kill Kaido with an RKO I don't see him killing the big fish.

Wow barrier haki, definetly enough to kill Kaido. Why did Luffy even train Ryou when he could just ask for a lesson of barrier haki?
Luffy has barrier haki did you not read the manga :zosleepy:
Yamato did a haki blast something we have not seen since roger v whitebeard :steef:
it harms him and kill him just big mom interfere
And yes, he is a clown so far. Unless he wants to kill Kaido with an RKO I don't see him killing the big fish.
It doesn't matter since kaido will be weakened anyways, so there you go three possibility instead of zkk

Luffy has barrier haki did you not read the manga :zosleepy:
Yamato did a haki blast something we have not seen since roger v whitebeard :steef:

it harms him and kill him just big mom interfere

It doesn't matter since kaido will be weakened anyways, so there you go three possibility instead of zkk
If you want a possibility, Shanks might come to Wano to kill Kaido. It has the same chances that KKK, KKK or LKK have.