Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any feat for Zoro is a feat for Mihawk... because we all know that Zoro HAS TO stay weaker than Mihawk, period... until the moment of truth in their battle where he surpasses Mihawk.... I mean even in their big duels... Zoro will be the "challenger" and the "underdog" of the fight... so he will enter the fight close to Mihawk, but slightly weaker or barely even... and then surpass him mid-fight...

So, anything Zoro does makes God-hawk looks more impressive anyway
Except when he begged Vista for postponement :vistalaugh:

When Luffy is in G4 he is legitimately superior to Kaido, as he showed while the stamina lasted ragdolling him and beating the shit out of Kaido who couldn't do anything other than outlast his haki stamina issues, looking like Doflamingo.
Makes sense that Luffy can still hang and grow outside of "that cannonball form".
relax he's not superior to Kaido in G4, Dont forget there are 4 other people in this fight.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Any feat for Zoro is a feat for Mihawk... because we all know that Zoro HAS TO stay weaker than Mihawk, period... until the moment of truth in their battle where he surpasses Mihawk.... I mean even in their big duels... Zoro will be the "challenger" and the "underdog" of the fight... so he will enter the fight close to Mihawk, but slightly weaker or barely even... and then surpass him mid-fight...

:finally::finally::finally:

Milaugh Delusional Wankers:
mihawk haki> Shanks haki

Milaugh was stopped & stalemate by Crocodile and Vista
And failed to cut Buggy, Jozu and Pre ts Luffy ...

Milaugh delusional wankers: Milaugh held back and did not fight seriously.

BUT MILAUGH USES THE YORU AND SAID HE DOESN'T HOLDING BACK

Delusional milaugh wankers conclusion: milaugh> all
:nicagesmile: :pepeke:

PS: It is as if I said, imu, dragon, gorosei and kong one shots Kaido
(Insert feats that support what I say)
They do not exist
Kaido had his attacks stopped and/or countered by scabbards. Big Mom has had several of her attacks blocked and/or stopped by none SN Straw Hats and had an even clash with Marco. So what's your point.

Big Mom and Kaido took those battles much serious then Mihawk.

People need to understand just because you are top tier or Yonko level it doesn't mean that your attacks can't be stopped by characters who aren't on your level.

n an epic double spread, the Red Scabbards cut all of Orochi's head at once. Kinemon says they have no time to waste with him (he's implying that Orochi is not dead yet?) so they will leave his judgement to hell.
How is Orochi surviving this is Ame no habakiri the only blade that can put him down for good
The original Orochi snake had to be cut in multiple pieces to be killed, and nothing says that Orochi doesn't have regeneration powers like the Hydra of Lern since Oda has given the western dragon's fire breath to the eastern dragon df.

@Lifeismeh but but low tier attack lmfao u got bodied clown go back to sleep
nothing in that post bodied my claim

this attack was hyped as a big deal? sure, does it mean BM and Kaido can't do much better ? absolutely not, I would argue both Kaido and BM have island lvl attacks

and I said it could be a low tier attack from them, not that it definitely is, considering Kaido and BM have been fooling around the entire fight it make more sense they would use a low tier attack rather than a high tier one

so you absolute clown learn to read or shut your mouth

I

Indigo

:kata:

When Luffy is in G4 he is legitimately superior to Kaido, as he showed while the stamina lasted ragdolling him and beating the shit out of Kaido who couldn't do anything other than outlast his haki stamina issues, looking like Doflamingo.
Makes sense that Luffy can still hang and grow outside of "that cannonball form".
Now people talking nonesense when Luffy literally fighting slow ass Dragon and Kaido getting jumped. Stop making up nonesense

Status
Not open for further replies.